Dearden: I'm not going anywhere

A good news story? Gonna have myself committed, I can’t handle this change in life

All of our promising youngsters want to leave!

Oh wait...

I think having Alfie there too would be a real bonus for him and a great reason to hang around. He just seems so calm too which is something Cam Smith and JT keep going on about. Just needs Paix by his side.đź‘Ť please.

unlike Milford, he is very happy to take a legends advice.

i recently read an article, where he said something along the lines of he loved having Langer around, so he could learn as much as he could from him.

Talk is cheap. Back it up, put pen to paper.
This... we don't really have anyone left to sign for next year now that Herbie has re-signed. A bunch of depth signings like Kennar, Kennedy, Teo, etc.

We probably want to spend Fifi's money as well, but realistically we should be looking to extend Dearden and Staggs now as both are off contract end of next year.

Doesn't need to be huge extensions just look to lock them up for another 1-2 years to keep the vultures at bay

Last edited:
This is exactly what I was thinking.

I'm guessing the Titans will go hard for him and Haas and then at the Gold Coast you will have:

1. Niu / Brimson
6. Boyd
7. Dearden
8. Haas
11. Fifita
12. Tino

There are the building blocks of the Gold Coast's first premiership.

What idiot would put Darius Boyd at 6??

Like turpin, I'm not putting all my eggs in the savior basket, but the shape we have in attack with those two in the team is literally like watching a different team.

The fact he was sitting on the sidelines for a large portion of this season is a disgrace.

I think he's talking about Tanah Boyd.
349898.jpg

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Griffo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • Aldo
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ChewThePhatt
  • barker
  • johnny plath
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.