Dearden

There were too many expectations on him when he was at the Broncos. I probably said it half a dozen times but I always thought you shouldn't really judge halves until they are a few years into their 20s, they have so much development to do. Hookers too, which is why I don't want Mozer rushed into the side.
Good for him, glad he's going well, maybe the Broncos can pinch him back if he keeps developing and Reynolds retires.

Mate, you seen the shit Tesi Niu cops?

No fan in here is waiting until he's deep into his 20's

Just waking up and realising how amazing his debut was. No it wasn’t Munster on debut but the quality of that game was insane and he was in it up to his eyeballs. He’s becoming some player. Good on him.

Mate, you seen the shit Tesi Niu cops?

No fan in here is waiting until he's deep into his 20's

That's not on the fans, it's on the club for blooding him far too early.

Anyway, he had some nice touches and good runs, so that'll all be forgotten until he reminds us again that he has no football brain.

I think the Tommy Dearden situation is a win win for Broncos and Cowboys.

We have an awesome halves pairing in Reynolds and Mamm, and Tommy seems to be in a much better place.

He didn't really fit in our system. Mainly because our system was shit, but also I don't think his style of play is particularly Broncos-esque.

The boy seems like a cowboy, and I am happy for him that he has found his place and is now flourishing.

He seems like a good guy, he was awesome for QLD and I wish him all the best with his career.

I think Deardon went good last night and never let the state down, but I think our Gambler should have been drafted in there when Munster went down.

Hah ha....could you imagine Tyson Gamble is an emotion charged game like SOO ??

hulk smash GIF

Speak for yourself !

Self professed Tesi fan here .

Best athlete ever seen ! Not Isaako 2.0 .
What makes him the best athlete ever seen? Genuinely interested because you’ve mentioned it a few times. I feel like Herbie and cobbo are quite athletic as well

What makes him the best athlete ever seen? Genuinely interested because you’ve mentioned it a few times. I feel like Herbie and cobbo are quite athletic as well
Cocaine is a helluva drug.....

Active Now

• john1420
  • Griffo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Pablo
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • Tim K
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.