Dell's League return *news story added*

Re: Dell's League return

Well, idc about Tiquiri he left he can get stuffed, greedy little sh*t, but yeah anyone who leaves theres always someone to replace them. look at the broncos this year and the players that left last year.

Highly unlikely we will ever see a wing combination like Loteand Dell at any club again.
Over and done but shame Lote didnt have the brain sense of the great Webcke or Thorn and put their future happiness,achievements in life and memories above money.
Each to their own although I see one not happy just very rich man in Lote[icon_frown Shame as you cant take it with you [icon_non

Lote pisses me off when ever I see him play Union, it just dosent look right.

I would take Hancock and Carne over Sailor and Tuquri any day of the week :p

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd bump this one.

Seeing is this os now official as of today, how interesting might it be to see Sailor possibly make his return to the NRL against the Broncos if he spends a few weeks in the NSW Cup?

Kee said:
Highly unlikely we will ever see a wing combination like Loteand Dell at any club again.
Over and done but shame Lote didnt have the brain sense of the great Webcke or Thorn and put their future happiness,achievements in life and memories above money.
Each to their own although I see one not happy just very rich man in Lote[icon_frown Shame as you cant take it with you [icon_non
Melbourne could have it if they didn't insist on Inglis at 5/8. They could have Inglis & Folau on the wings....thank goodness they don't!

Meat77 said:
Seeing is this os now official as of today, how interesting might it be to see Sailor possibly make his return to the NRL against the Broncos if he spends a few weeks in the NSW Cup?

Kemp will run rings around the old bastard icon_thumbs_u

Another potentially interesting clash will be the Dragons vs Knights. Sailor up against Mad Dog just like the good old days, even if they are a touch older, slower and softer.

Major JW Hochstetter said:
Meat77 said:

Kemp will run rings around the old bastard icon_thumbs_u

Another potentially interesting clash will be the Dragons vs Knights. Sailor up against Mad Dog just like the good old days, even if they are a touch older, slower and softer.

That's if Mad Dog plays

Having just seen the picture of him today, he'd want to lose a bit of weight before he gets given a run in first grade.

Aeetee said:
Forget his age, he hasn't been playing for how long now, and in his time off niggling injuries would have gone and so on....remember
Peachy came back after a little break and carved, I expect Dell to do the same, in fact if hes on the wing when we play then next I fear for our wingers.

I think some people are forgetting how good he use to be, and now hes coming back to prove a point.

I'm a fan.... go Dell.

Agreed.
Dell's attitude on the field, you can't have the whole team with that, but you certainly need a few who do. The ability to back yourself and think you are better than others... of course there is such thing as over-confident, but more than half the tries Dell scored was because he backed himself... of course it helps when you are as big and fast as him back in the day....

Also settle down on salivating at the potential wing match-ups. Dell will play second row. Also think he will drop the extra couple of kilos pretty quickly once he starts proper training. He has been doing some pretty awesome contact work with Jason Stevens on the beaches of Cronulla in the past few weeks.

Pfffttt, he'll play wing at some stage...wanna bet?

Flutterby said:
What am I gunna win?

HAHAAHAHHA i think you mean what am i gunna win.

You set the bet.

You put it out there so you gotta come up with the stakes

Fine then!!

I win you gotta stand up on your chair at Suncorp and Quack like a duck while flapping your arms for 30 secs during half time of the opening game at Suncorp. Failure to not be at game gives me the right to void that and think of something else.

Love to see Dell playing in the backrow, he's a big boy these days.

Anyone else here see him in the red V jersey? It just looked wrong.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Wild Horse
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • pennywisealfie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ivanhungryjak
  • leon.bott
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Browny
  • mrslong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • Maddy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.