Denan Kemp Circle Jerk

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Seriously though can we make 'kemp circle jerk' thread or something for all his followers to wax lyrical about him... I keep thinking there is an update in this thread related to broncos movements and rumours...

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
For all discussions about our apparent messiah

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
But he's counted to infinity twice surely that's worthy of a call up

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
I would love to see him get another crack at 1st grade, he was a great player for us. Anyone is better than Maranta atm

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
I would love to see him get another crack at 1st grade, he was a great player for us. Anyone is better than Maranta atm

Maranta will be a solid first grade player in due time, BHQ went through this same stage with Boyd, Copely and Robinson.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Let's look at some reality here...

He last played for us in 2010. His first game for us, he wins it with a typical Kemp try in the corner. Round 3 I think is when he got badly injured. Kept trying to get back on the park, for weeks even, until they finally discover he's had a punctured lung the whole time. After that, he gets a tidy offer to play Union. The Broncos don't want to release him but he's held in a high regard so they agree to not hold him back. Through no fault of his own they just went cold on him seemingly before he laced his boots up for them - he was packed up, had moved down there,the deal falls through. He's left in limbo and scores a Dragons contract but doesn't make grade. Broncos then once again snap him up as depth.

So it's not like he fell out of form with us and drifted off in to obscurity. And we're not even talking about the 2008 season - though it's when he was at his best - his first game back for us in 2010 he wins the game on the buzzer. He would most likely have never been out of the side if it wasn't for the injury. He wouldn't have been released if he didn't get a bigger deal elsewhere. We're not trying to resurrect Stacy Jones' career here. He's got many years of football ahead of him, he's never let the Broncos down, and he's only out of the side because of circumstance.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
If he gets the call up he will be ready, no-one will play harder than him. I just hope they see that. And I would prefer we call this the Kemp train, not a circle jerk, but whatever. I am definitely saying he is going to save our season (although he could single handedly do that), I just want him playing again because I still think he would be out best winger.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Why the **** aren't we allowed to love Denan Kemp?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
He's lucky Yo Yeh and Copley aren't fit.

It makes no difference he isn't in the team and they are injured. Did you even think before you typed that. Massive Geeup.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
No what you did was make a dumb statement.

I'd love to see Kemp get back in the side but he has to earn it and a lot of things have to fall his away. He doesn't have the form on the board to get picked at the moment.

Last edited:
Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
This thread cracks me up! :loool:

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I think we need a Scott Prince circle jerk thread as well. Nobody can figure out what anyone sees in him.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
I think we need a Scott Prince circle jerk thread as well. Nobody can figure out what anyone sees in him.

He is a proven half who won a premiership and while isn't at the top of his game is still one of the better proven options at the club. He has while having played for as many clubs as Kemp hasn't fallen so far that he couldn't crack the Dragons side.

Unlike Kemp and Sadly Hunt he has earned the spot he has during the trials.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
He is a proven half who won a premiership and while isn't at the top of his game is still one of the better proven options at the club. He has while having played for as many clubs as Kemp hasn't fallen so far that he couldn't crack the Dragons side.

Unlike Kemp and Sadly Hunt he has earned the spot he has during the trials.

Prince hasn't played good footy for several years. It seems like you are making up rules as you go. Prince must be awesome for the Titans just to piss him off. He was their Captain and all that.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Broncs1459
  • Lostboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • mitch222
  • Battler
  • The Boss
  • kman
  • Bish
  • Jedhead
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.