Denan Kemp Circle Jerk

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Prince hasn't played good footy for several years. It seems like you are making up rules as you go. Prince must be awesome for the Titans just to **** him off. He was their Captain and all that.

Fair point, it was weird for the Titans to let him go.... Don't forget your boy Kemp couldn't crack the Warriors after being dropped, Couldn't crap the Dragons at all and failed at Union as well.

The difference between the two is Prince went directly to another club and used the trials to earn a first grade spot. Kemp didn't earn a spot and even when the clubs top2 wingers go down fails to earn a spot still instead being stuck behind a fullback and what BHQ treat as Michaels 2.0

I know you're admitting Kemp hasn't earned it right now and you're entitled to jack ya shit off over him as you have his entire career. Just don't chuck a beady tantrum because others think your love for him is borderline stupid.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Most people just want Kemp in the side because of what he could potentially bring. No way is he deserving of a spot. He has pace and can find the try line. Something our team lacks. No tantrum needed. If somebody wants to say something dumb they will get told they said something dumb.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
He is a proven half who won a premiership and while isn't at the top of his game is still one of the better proven options at the club. He has while having played for as many clubs as Kemp hasn't fallen so far that he couldn't crack the Dragons side.

Unlike Kemp and Sadly Hunt he has earned the spot he has during the trials.

Kemp was a proven winger.

He deserves a go based purely on the way he was forced out of the club, while he was playing awesome football. Denan Kemp didn't ruin his career, the Brisbane Broncos ruined his career.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I think if we had 2 quality wingers most here wouldn't even talk about Kemp. The fact that we had a spud like Maranta on the wing is why so many are screaming out for Kemp.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Most people just want Kemp in the side because of what he could potentially bring. No way is he deserving of a spot. He has pace and can find the try line. Something our team lacks. No tantrum needed. If somebody wants to say something dumb they will get told they said something dumb.

I don't understand some of these fans. They'd rather play a junior, who has never played in NRL, and never trained with the NRL squad, over someone who has experience. What have we got to lose by giving him a few weeks?

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

More often than not your response to someone disagreeing with you is the old 'dumb' insult.

And the Broncos may have given kemp a set back when he left the club but you don't go to shit because your club didn't want you. look at Civo and Boyd, You put your head down and continue to give it your best to show that club just how much they fucked up.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Beadel, I remember last year you said if Prince stays fit he'll be a gun for us.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
He has to earn his spot [MENTION=1976]Nashy[/MENTION] and he has been injured/sick. I just don't think the footy gods are going to work in his favour. Would have been good to see if he still had it.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
I don't understand some of these fans. They'd rather play a junior, who has never played in NRL, and never trained with the NRL squad, over someone who has experience. What have we got to lose by giving him a few weeks?

He last played in the NRL in what 2010? most of the Kemp highlights are results of a Lockyer boot and we don't have that Lockyer boot anymore. How has he gone at the Warriors, Dragons and Union without that boot.

What have we got to lose by giving a rookie a chance? the same as giving Kemp a chance and i'd rather give a guy a run based on his potential to be great instead of the 'has been' moments someone had 5yrs ago.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
More often than not your response to someone disagreeing with you is the old 'dumb' insult.

More often than not it was a dumb thing to say.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Whatever, I don't want to get into an argument. So I'll leave it at that.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Whatever, I don't want to get into an argument. So I'll leave it at that.

Don't confuse the word argument with discussion. The Broncos clearly miscalculated it too.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Where did this story of Kemp being forced out of the club come from? :001_unsure:

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Where did this story of Kemp being forced out of the club come from? :001_unsure:

Which time? The first time he wasn't offered much of a contract or the second time when he cracked the sads after McGuire messed up his pretty face?

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
I'm talking 2008 of course, when the Warriors offered him a wad of cash and he went for it... He wasn't forced out of the club.

Unread

Active Now

• mrslong
  • GCBRONCO
  • john1420
  • Harry Sack
  • Lostboy
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.