Denan Kemp Circle Jerk

If Hodges doesn't play it'll be Glenn in the centres sadly and Kemp still won't get a game.

I'd love to see him get picked, he either proves me wrong and blows us away in which case as a fan I win anyway. Or he stinks it up and we can stop having his name mentioned everytime a team is picked.

Last edited:
If Hodges doesn't play it'll be Glenn in the centres sadly and Kemp still won't get a game.

I'd love to see him get picked, he either proves me wrong and blows us away in which case as a fan I win anyway. Or he stinks it up and we can stop having his name mentioned everytime a team is picked.
As a fanboy I agree.

If he plays shit at least we can get closure and stop getting our hopes up :laugh:

From what I gather, and experienced with my own fractured rib, it takes 6 weeks to recover. Hodges either hasn't got a fractured rib, or he will be strapped like an Egyptian mummy and filled full of pain killers. Either way, if he plays, I'll lay odds he will last half an hour .... or he doesn't have a fractured rib but something else.

Although it depends where the fracture is, I agree with you. It is extremely uncomfortable and painful, and I speak from experience as well...

The weird part is that bruised ribs are as uncomfortable and painful, but take longer to heal. :glare:

Kemp named at fullback for Redcliffe

Although it depends where the fracture is, I agree with you. It is extremely uncomfortable and painful, and I speak from experience as well...

The weird part is that bruised ribs are as uncomfortable and painful, but take longer to heal. :glare:

That's why I can't see how or why Hodges should play, and Kempy ought to get a go

'Tis a cracked rib, not a full break or fracture. Could be hairline for all we know, which would be painful and in danger of becoming a proper fracture, but faster to heal.

Yeah, could very well be, and if there is no bruising, the pain will not be anywhere near the same either...

TBH I would rather they give hodges more time and give kemp a run. Hodgo is bloody fragile and dont see the point in rushing him back if we have the depth to cover

I know I was only joking about Hodges being injured and we definitely need him in the side. But I can see him getting even more injured if they play him too early. Like you said he's freaking fragile.

not likely, we will just start hearing excuses for his poor performance ... if he does play i really hope he kills it, especially with our injuries in the backs

Watching Denan Kemps highlight reel from 2008, a lot of his best brilliance came off the back of Lockys kicks to his side. If we want Kemp to fire, we need Hunt to fire.

Watching Denan Kemps highlight reel from 2008, a lot of his best brilliance came off the back of Lockys kicks to his side. If we want Kemp to fire, we need Hunt to fire.

I'll say it again, that short kick to Maranta's wing had Kemp written all over it. Just do lots of them. After every set.

Freaking Maranta, ruining our wing tries and also Kemp's chances of making a show at first grade again.

I'll say it again, that short kick to Maranta's wing had Kemp written all over it. Just do lots of them. After every set.
Yes, but to both sides of the field. As for Hunt, solid defence and attack, but unlike Kempy, no fire at all. Can't wait ! :001_unsure:

Last edited:

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Pablo
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.