Denan Kemp Circle Jerk

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I just don't want Norman in the team. If we are building strength, then Kahu deserves FB and yes, Kemp deserves a chance on the wing.

Norman is not someone we are building a spine with. He does some great things, some terrible things, but mostly no-things

He shouldn't be in the team for those 2 reasons.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Please, Norman belongs on the team and he DID NOT lose the game for Brisbane tonight.
He didn't lose it but did he win it? Who threw a god-awful bullshit pass to poor Kahu who wasn't expecting it, instead of putting his head down and running at the line? Would Slater throw that pass? Inglis? Hell even Stewart?? Barba???? FFS he's a goddamn skirt!!!

He played like a fucking pussy tonight and he deserves to sit out a week / rest of the season.

He's not the future so leave him out.

Last edited:
Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
He didn't lose it but did he win it? Who threw a god-awful bull**** pass to poor Kahu who wasn't expecting it, instead of putting his head down and running at the line? Would Slater throw that pass? Inglis? Hell even Stewart?? Barba???? FFS he's a goddamn skirt!!!

He played like a ****ing pussy tonight and he deserves to sit out a week / rest of the season.

He's not the future so leave him out.

You're problem is he threw a pass that Kahu didn't expect? Welcome to first grade footy Kahu, expect everything or go to Qcup.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
normans good he just doesnt put his body on the line which is a bit disappointing.

those wanting kemp blindly in the side is kind of a laugh though.

fb isnt our problem. get a half that will lead us and fb will sort itself out

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
normans good he just doesnt put his body on the line which is a bit disappointing.

those wanting kemp blindly in the side is kind of a laugh though.

fb isnt our problem. get a half that will lead us and fb will sort itself out

FB and hooker/dummy half are our biggest problems, followed by the failure of the left side attack which mysteriously disappeared, followed by a bewildering use of the bench.

Norman does good things, terrible things, but mostly bugger all. He is not part of our future. Kahu needs to go to FB. Now.

If Kemp is fit, he at least deserves a chance. The other wing options have tried and failed except for Kahu who needs to play at the back and Norman in QCup. He can get play 5/8 where he wants to play next year.

We haven't had a leader on field since Lockyer left and by the look of it, won't for a long time

Last edited:
LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
You're problem is he threw a pass that Kahu didn't expect? Welcome to first grade footy Kahu, expect everything or go to Qcup.

My problem is his general attitude.

1) He plays like he doesn't want to get tackled. If he doesn't want to get tackled he should go play Oz-Tag. This is rugby league, and he's in a Broncos jersey FFS. I expect better.
2) He held the ball on a number of occasions lastnight where he should have fed it wide.
3) He plays like he doesn't want to get tackled.
4) The pass to Kahu was too high, and there was nothing on out wide anyway. He passed it solely to avoid the hitup instead of steaming into the defensive line. Pissweak. Yes Kahu should have expected it - but it's the kid's 3rd NRL game so I'm going a bit easier on him. Norman's had how many seasons now?
5) He plays like he doesn't want to get tackled.
6) Some of his 5th tackle options were really, really shit.

*) He plays like he doesn't want to be tackled. You're playing FB mate - guess what that means? If he doesn't have the balls to return the ball properly then piss him off and bring in - ANYONE. Even Hoffman can return kicks and he's no FB. Hell even Maranta brought the ball back stronger than Norman does. It's just not good enough IMO.

Still filthy even after a good night's sleep!

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Now that I'm fine with, Thankyou for expanding on it Davey. I agree he does look scared to get tackled and it's not good for any position.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I just don't want Norman in the team. If we are building strength, then Kahu deserves FB and yes, Kemp deserves a chance on the wing.

Norman is not someone we are building a spine with. He does some great things, some terrible things, but mostly no-things

He shouldn't be in the team for those 2 reasons.
He shouldn't be in the team because he's not that good and he's not part of our future. Same as Scott Prince. We don't have the team to go all the way this year anyway.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
He shouldn't be in the team because he's not that good and he's not part of our future. Same as Scott Prince. We don't have the team to go all the way this year anyway.

Might not have the team however it's round 9 and every team is still a chance, something can click in a team and start a charge just like Melbourne/Rabbitohs could have something go wrong and send them straight to the bottom.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Might not have the team however it's round 9 and every team is still a chance, something can click in a team and start a charge just like Melbourne/Rabbitohs could have something go wrong and send them straight to the bottom.

When has something ever gone wrong for Melbourne? They are allowed to never get injured, it's cheating.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
If Kemp gets picked this week (which I doubt he will) I will blow my load so hard I will put a hole in the desk. Sadly I think Maranta will be picked.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
If Kemp gets picked this week (which I doubt he will) I will blow my load so hard I will put a hole in the desk. Sadly I think Maranta will be picked.
If Hodges is not fit to play I can see Kemp being very likely.

Lets face it 1st choice backs currently injured (in no order):
1. JYY
2. Copley
3. Reed
4. Hodges

That's our two first choice wingers and first choice centres, I can see Kemp getting a wing spot if Hodges isn't back.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • ezpz
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • marw
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.