Denan Kemp - what a loss

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Well we've let the next Willie Carne slip through our grasp. There's not a better finisher in the game at the moment and running outside Tate is going to turn Kemp into a State of Origin fixture within the next couple of seasons.

So long Kemp, you're a gun and I'm sorry to see you go.

Can't really blame him for leaving either considering we offered him fringe first grader wage

For sure. Of all the players we are now seeing go, Kemp is the one I am most disappointed to be losing.

Yep. I think when the decision was made we were not too sure about him, I dont know why? He was a gun from that manly game from last year.

I have no doubt the club would change the decision if they could.

Doesn't matter, it's done and dusted now. Just as last night's game is.

The best winger in the comp at the moment. Everyone I talk to knows he is a massive loss.

This one stings a bit. He would've capped off a brilliant looking backline for next year, but alas.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and unfortunately he wasn't showing the form he has been for the last 10 weeks or so back then when the decision was made. Yes disappointed he's going but that's the nature of the salary cap, now he's just got to hope he doesn't have to play outside Tatohead who doesn't know how to pass to wingers

He's been great this year, really developed as a player. I'm so disappointed to see him go, hopefully he returns to the Broncos sometime in the future.

Russo said:
Hindsight is a wonderful thing and unfortunately he wasn't showing the form he has been for the last 10 weeks or so back then when the decision was made. Yes disappointed he's going but that's the nature of the salary cap, now he's just got to hope he doesn't have to play outside Tatohead who doesn't know how to pass to wingers

He should be used to it ... he has been playing outside Hodges afterall [icon_razz1

I didn't rate him at all a few months ago, but now I think he'll be better than both Michaels and Boyd, if he isn't already.

When I first went up to Brisbane, a few years ago I saw him at one of the training sessions and thought, far out, he's going to be a good player. I was really happy for him when he finally got a spot in first grade.

The fact we didn't offer him a spot on the wing for next year is absolutely terrible.

I don't know whats wrong with the recruitment/contracts system but something seriously needs to be done because we can't just let players leave like this.

| * kelsey * | said:
I don't know whats wrong with the recruitment/contracts system but something seriously needs to be done because we can't just let players leave like this.

Israel Falou?

Hammo said:
| * kelsey * | said:

Israel Falou?

If he is seriously the reason we lost so many players, it's a farking joke.

Yep, massive loss. What did we offer him, and what $ will he be getting at the Warriors?

Kemp will be back at the Broncos in 3 years time.

I agree. Denan leaving is a big big loss.

Pretty cut he won't be with us next year.

He has been amazing for us this year.

| * kelsey * | said:
If he is seriously the reason we lost so many players, it's a farking joke.

Nah he's not the sole reason we lost so many players. The loss of Bennett is a bigger factor.

Out - Kemp, Boyd, Moon, Hannant, Ennis, Eastwood, Carroll
In - Folou, Setu, Teo, Gorrel

Folou better be worth it.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • TimWhatley
  • maddo
  • jarro65
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.