RUMOUR Did Brodie Croft just become a Bronco over brunch at a Sydney cafe?

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
If you watch that Storm/Rorters game at the half-time break Robinson is standing in the background in the sheds. It's Cronk who has the whole team around him listening as he explains exactly as to how the Storm will play and what to expect next.

Forewarned is forearmed as they say and that's partly why the Rorters defence was so good, they knew exactly what to expect as Smith was the only calling the shots and Cronk knew them all off by heart.
Cronk runs that side totally on the field. He directs everything and everyone. I dont see them being anywhere near as good without him.

NSW stables

QCup Player
Cronk runs that side totally on the field. He directs everything and everyone. I dont see them being anywhere near as good without him.
Yep, i have said before, even though it didnt look like he did much in the 2018 GF, if he is not there, i dont think the roosters win.

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
So did Seibold never get a second date?

This is very upsetting. Sign Croft already. What's the delay.
we're just waiting on the courtship of Macca by Kearney to be completed .... then we will have the necessary funds

Last edited:

Morepudding

NRL Player
we're just waiting on the courtship of Macca by Kearney to be completed .... then we will have the necessary funds
Seems ridiculous that they wouldn't have the money for Luke but would for Macca... Luke surely would have stayed for pennies.

Morepudding

NRL Player
Brodie Croft recently got a new Subaru from a Melbourne dealer. I don't think he will be with us in 2020. Would imagine it's some sort of sponsorship.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Doesn't necessarily have to be a team sponsor, Croft is also sponsored by Nike as an individual, might have something similar with Subaru. In fact it says on his Instagram page that he's an ambassador for Subaru, that's nothing relating to TPA's.

Morepudding

NRL Player
Isn't a TPA just an an agreement outside the club? Which is any externally sourced contract. Which an ambassador role would be?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter