Do you agree with Paul (Little ****) Kent that the current Broncos are a mob of dickheads?

Can we invite Paul Kunt to the Mad Monday session?

Edit: Oops my bad … Kent

Last edited:
Look, he might well be right, but it really does smack of waiting until a dog is well and truly beaten down and dying before working up the courage to have a kick yourself.

I suspect now the Coach is gone, the CEO is essentially out the door, plus his mate Ikin looks like missing out on the top job, that it's time for him to try and settle a few personal scores he's probably been holding onto for a while against the club by having a go when there is basically no one left to defend the place.

The Broncos have spent the best part of the last three decades pulling the pants down on the NSWRL and that's made a LOT of little people very angry and they've been likely sitting back waiting a very long time for the place to be weak enough for them to be brave enough to finally take a shot.

Definitely some but not all. (I hope.)

I would love one of the old boys to offer this Little 🤏man a go in the ring. We can call them dickheads but not you Paul. 👊

Pretty easy to tell that there are a few arrogant blokes in there, I wouldn't go as far as calling the team collectively a bunch of dickheads though. Not exactly a new thing though been like that a while, it's just now there's no reason to be arrogant, Kenty gets a free story. Wouldn't be hard to find similar players in other teams as well.

Really, really enjoy Kent's stories on the Matty Johns podcast. He has certainly been around the traps. Having come from writing about soldiers in a war zone to a bunch of entitled prima donnas, I don't blame him at all for his assessment of some of the Broncos up here.

It's not new for our club tho, the Broncos have always had their heads so far up their own asses. Chris Walker was the worst of them all, Corey Parker a close 2nd.
The Petero, Thorn and Webby's are a far cry from some of the guys we have around the traps these days.

Really, really enjoy Kent's stories on the Matty Johns podcast. He has certainly been around the traps. Having come from writing about soldiers in a war zone to a bunch of entitled prima donnas, I don't blame him at all for his assessment of some of the Broncos up here.

It's not new for our club tho, the Broncos have always had their heads so far up their own asses. Chris Walker was the worst of them all, Corey Parker a close 2nd.
The Petero, Thorn and Webby's are a far cry from some of the guys we have around the traps these days.
Did you forget about Mundine? He is always number 1

As mentioned above, he is certainly qualified to speak on this topic. I would suggest there are a few and that few are probably the most vocal.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Ondi
  • porouian
  • broncotville
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • Socnorb
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.