OPINION Do you think the decision from the board to Sack Kevvie was right?

Do you think the decision to sack Kevvie was right?

• Total voters
Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
IMO Kevvie deserved another year, yes there was issues but having our main two key players out at such a crucial period was a huge problem, that said I have to agree the way Kevvie handled the media in the back half was embarrassing but overall I still think everything considered he deserved other season, our key players where injured in crucial parts of the season and he did get us to the GF the season prior it has to amount to something,.

every season prior under Kevvie we improved and let's be real we gave a rookie coach a wooden spoon team to build from and squad wise everything i have seen he is a top tier squad builder, how long has it honestly been since we had a Talent like Walsh, we atleast Talking back to Khunt in the mid 2000s.

and let's be real here Kevvie was crucial in getting Walsh back to us even if he left when he started.

Walsh is a player we can not **** with he has to be ours at all costs.

Squad build wise I don't think Kevvie has done a foot wrong outside obviously the Baker/hunt nonsense
(A completely legit complaint) but even still everyone here would agree we should make finals if we had more injury luck.

I don't understand the point of sacking him to replacing him with at best a comparable coach, sure I understand what Maguire has achieved outside club NRL but his actual record in NRL is laughable, plus he is the current NSW coach, Broncos are the Original QLD team in the league surely our culture means something because I feel it's insulting to have a current NSW coach take over, I can't be the only one, sure you might want success with this coach but QLD culture means something to me and surely for alot of you guys I can't be the only one here.

To just accept the current NSW coach kills our QLD soul, it mind sound stupid but this is real we are the Original QLD club and it feels insulting to take a NSW coach as our club coach from my perspective, for one our team song completely contradicts anything to do with NSW.

Yes. He is shit.

Add that to his neptism of Walters and Sailor. Bye Keb.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • john1420
  • Scorchie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Kev_Guz
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • phoenix
  • Howie
  • Dash
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • johnyE
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.