OPINION Do you think the decision from the board to Sack Kevvie was right?

Do you think the decision to sack Kevvie was right?

• Total voters
You know I can kinda understand him flying off the handle.

His entire coaching dream has been to coach us and he could see it slipping away. He's an emotional guy and emotions got the better of him.

I doubt he'll get another job elsewhere apart from maybe the qld gig again so in some respects I can understand his response. Not saying I agree with it or whatever else but I won't shit on him for being human.
People will always love Kev and respect what he achieved, particularly as a player. I don't think many would argue that

Nah Kevvie burnt the bridge at the review meeting .
Thought it wasn`t his fault and blamed others , then had a melt down that caused staff to walk out of the meeting . Not good enough on top of the last 3 months .
If that article is correct it sounds like when they say Kev fired himself, that in a way they are actually telling the truth. Could you imagine just telling somebody that their communication ect is no good and then hearing them screaming at their staff for not being loyal. That other radio interview the other week talked about how Kev is exactly like this and it's not conducive to a winning football club. The right call was 100% made if this information is correct.

If that article is correct it sounds like when they say Kev fired himself, that in a way they are actually telling the truth. Could you imagine just telling somebody that their communication ect is no good and then hearing them screaming at their staff for not being loyal. That other radio interview the other week talked about how Kev is exactly like this and it's not conducive to a winning football club. The right call was 100% made if this information is correct.

Bret screwed Bret

If that article about tantrums is correct, they really had no choice. Unfortunately, Kevvie really seemed to snap in the back end of this year, once that happens, it’s very easy to lose your players and your staff. Kevvie wanting yes men around only is probably to me the biggest red flag of them all though if it is true.

I still don’t think Maguire is the right pick and I watched that Matthew Johns video unfortunately and it sucked like everything he does. However, I wasn’t overly impressed with anything Maguire said even though I’m apparently supposed to be.

I think removing sentimentality, it is probably right to move on from kevie.

He did his job of getting the club back together after the seibold debacle, but as seen this year, the team had no clue what they were doing out there.

The game plan was essentially a few hit ups and the pass it to walsh, and hope something happens. If not, then hope reynolds can create with a kick.

Their defence and structures were atrocious.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • eazy-duzzit
  • IceWorks
  • scobie
  • Battler
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.