International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
5a9194acaa3bb 4364413 rl broncos milford 16 9

Analysis: Does Wayne have a plan? How the Broncos can save their season

March 13, 2018

Source: Fox Sports

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Blake Green was ever discussed?
We could have afforded him you would have thought??
By the sounds we went hard for Taylor but couldn't justify the million dollar deal required for his signature...
Although in hindsight I reckon we could have found the cash somehow and all be booking GF tickets.

I wonder if Fox actually employs writers who attended a university or have a qualification in the field. Revert back, ffs. Is there anyone who doesn't know by now that you simply revert, not revert back ? I mean aside from this Wordsworth.
What's a wordsworth? Assume you mean wordsmith

It's a fair point, I wrote after the trials I thought they were getting to points better on the field. That seemed to go out the window then round one.

In Toowoomba particularly they seemed to get to the 50 with good communication and clear objective. You need that simple point- with the Storm it's always the far post to reset.

I wonder if Fox actually employs writers who attended a university or have a qualification in the field. Revert back, ffs. Is there anyone who doesn't know by now that you simply revert, not revert back ? I mean aside from this Wordsworth.

What a petty occurrence to get worked up about.

I, for one, would like to hear more about how Wayne has lost the locker roo.. His aur.. No wait, this time he's lost his plan.

Last edited:
This is the first

article I've seen

that uses the format

of 1 sentence per paragraph

and I don't

like it.

Every News article does it.

The sentences normally aren't so short though.

And you don't notice it because the column width is quite narrow and they pack ads on either side, so they normally end up 2-4 lines per sentence.

Here, with a wider text column, it's more obvious.

I agree with the article though.

Completely.

What a petty occurrence to get worked up about.
Not worked up, just making a point about the sorry state of journalism in general. It's a sad day when a poor soul such as myself, having left school at the end of year ten knows that things like 'revert back' and 'very unique' are regularly and incorrectly used by paid journalists one assumes attended university.

What's a wordsworth? Assume you mean wordsmith

Toosh-aye ;)

Does he even proof read his own posts? Maybe the foxsports writer did it on his phone like huge lol.

William Wordsworth.

William Wordsworth (7 April 1770 – 23 April 1850) was a major English Romantic poet who, with Samuel Taylor Coleridge, helped to launch the Romantic Age in English literature with their joint publication Lyrical Ballads (1798).

I was deliberate with my choice.

C'mon we broncos are well versed in literature. Numerous times I heard reference to Immanuel Kant when reflecting on Tallis's observatons. You just seem to get spelling of Kant wrong.

Sure you were mate, it is such an obvious correlation you know, redundant phrasing and english poets.
Suit yourself but in previous years on this very site I have referred to WW. It might interest you to know that WW was referred to on television in the series Breaking Bad, Walter White, Walt Whitman ,William Wordsworth etc. I could have easily used wordsmith and it arguably might have been a better choice for the less well read but my choice was deliberate.

C'mon we broncos are well versed in literature. Numerous times I heard reference to Immanuel Kant when reflecting on Tallis's observatons. You just seem to get spelling of Kant wrong.
I can't imagine a show that has used Kant's name more than Netflix's 'The Good Place' unless there's a documentary on Kant !

Suit yourself but in previous years on this very site I have referred to WW. It might interest you to know that WW was referred to on television in the series Breaking Bad, Walter White, William Wordsworth etc. I could have easily used wordsmith and it arguably might have been a better choice for the less well read but my choice was deliberate.
Wordsmith would've definitely been more appropriate when commenting on one's use of grammar, rather than a reference to a 200 year old poet.

Your attempted personal shot has been noted, as it sailed over my bow.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • Sproj
  • RodF
  • Tim K
  • azza.79
  • Strop
  • lynx000
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.