NEWS Does Wayne have a plan? How the Broncos can save their season

For me - this Thursday will determine where our season will head.

How will the Sharks vs Dragons game determine where our season will head :notsureifserious:

I used to love police woman, oh wait, that's Angie Dickinson.

I don't. The shallow end of the pool is alright at first and it is of course nice and easy, but all the fun is at the deep end...

Whitman wasn't mentioned because he was the author of the book i.e. the original 'favourite WW'.
He wasn't mentioned here but that's not the correct clip. S4e4 21.50 seconds is where he was mentioned by name.

I don't. The shallow end of the pool is alright at first and it is of course nice and easy, but all the fun is at the deep end...
Why restrict yourself to one end? Use all of the pool. It's better for the soul.

It's the same with Su'a's shoulder charge. Buzz was so worked up over the 'dog shot' he needed half a bottle of vodka to calm down, but no mention of Jennings doing the exact same thing to Mansour.

The media will always work themselves into a froth over any story that involves the Broncos. It'd be flattering if it wasn't so pathetic.

So he had a quiet night then with much less than his usual consumption of alcoholic beverages?

Why restrict yourself to one end? Use all of the pool. It's better for the soul.

I have. The deep end is far superior than the shallow end of the pool when it comes to those people...

When my younger sister and I were very little my mum( an English teacher ) would recite poems she liked. Amongst them was a poem by William Wordsworth called 'I wandered lonely as a cloud', we liked it because it had a short story we could easily imagine and because my mum had a way with words. If you want to think I didn't know who he was, fine. I won't bother with this anymore.
I actually thought you referred to how a poem is often constructed. Often in line structure. To me it made sense.

I actually thought you referred to how a poem is often constructed. Often in line structure. To me it made sense.
Fair enough but no, I was just slagging him off. I was being petty ! I can see your reasoning.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.