Dragons vs Broncos [Round 13, 2021]

It does look like Herbie will get a go next week but the looks of things, to be fair to Isaako I think he would suit being a centre in place of Herbie but kevvie probably took him off for his own well being.
Congratulations Herbie... you can be fullback against raiders in Canberra on a Saturday night in winter.

I guess Herbie will feel like he's back in the UK, but I can see 16 other players not giving a ****... as usual

Negative
You potentially still get to see 12 more games like this one!

It does look like Herbie will get a go next week by the looks of things, to be fair to Isaako I think he would suit being a centre in place of Herbie but kevvie probably took him off for his own well being.
Isaako can't play anywhere his lack of concentration and terrible defence has no place in an NRL team.

Without Haas we lose a lot, ambiguity intended

I finally agree with @Huge on something.
Flanagan has done more coaching of us tonight than this team has had over the last 2.5 seasons…

Sign him up for assistant and light a fire under Kevin with his continual stupid decisions…
“They need to hold onto the ball for the first five sets”

Everything he says is the most obvious thing possible. Dude is boring as **** too

Where was Isaako? ****, another try against his name.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  • Broncs1459
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.