Drifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself today, and it was a nice report. I give you a smiley sticker.

By rights we are all sportsmen. We all drive cars. Heck Coxy is 2 time world champion cyclist and car driver.

If only telling dad jokes was a sport he'd be a triple threat lolz

lol....face palm....you don't like it and think it ridiculous. This, after you having done it yourself I assume. I say you must have drifted because assuming you tried it, and given your love of cars, your position would make you a most unusual car enthusiast.

I could understand indifference but such a strong response amazes. Unless of course you just wanted to be a wanker and write something that was belligerent.

I don't understand why you are being so aggressive. You posted it here to start a discussion. Since I posted saying I didn't like something you clearly like, have thrown all your toys out of the sandbox, and you're having a go at me for not liking it.

I know all about drifting. I know how to do it. I know how to set the cars up in such a way that it will allow the car to drift easily. I simply do not like it. What I do like, is that there are people who do like it, so they keep buying things from me.

This is my personal opinion. I am not putting it forward as fact, I am not attempting to say you are wrong in liking drifting, and I am not questioning if it should be called a sport or not.

I don't like the concept of drifting. Just like I don't like Baseball, or American Football. Just because I don't like them, doesn't mean I can't appreciate that they are very skilled in what they do.

Is there a reason you have to be so up tight about all of your opinions? It's ridiculous.

Browny..I started this thread because I'd had a good day and enjoyed a new experience. The first response was Nashy carrying on his attacks on me, not me provoking him. I suppose you could argue that Nashys post was not an attack yet it was hardly anything but a rebuttal of the sport/pastime of drifting. It was a comment that was intended to do nothing but refute or dismiss my post. Up until yesterday I had always viewed drifting as a waste of time but my view changed after being exposed to the event. If Nashy did not like drifting why bother sharing it with me ? He could simply have ignored the post but he had to voice his disapproval.

You can think if you want that he was simply putting his view across but given his other posts I took it as a personal attack. I think Nashy is a tool and he has the reciprocal view, shared by several others on this forum. So any opportunity to throw a little shit my way is taken with glee. The thread was intended to praise a new experience. It was not an invitation to continue a war of words. I have re-read the thread and feel little remorse. I have never said I was perfect and actually take full ownership of my mistakes.

I personally think drifting is ridiculous. I don't like it, and I never have. To each their own.

Not sure how what Nashy posted is an attack. He clearly just stated his opinion on drifting.

I had not read your post Nashy before posting my own so as an addendum I write this. Why could you not have simply written that ? That you knew the sport, had tried it and found you did not like it. I wrote that up until yesterday I had not appreciated the pastime but had a new understanding after the event. I perceived it as a continuation of your recent efforts. Wel,if not, then I am sorry. Perhaps i do need help, bit like Gregory House lol..whatever. Feel free to fire the last shot. I won't give it anymore consideration...

I try to not clog my posts with useless information. I like people to read them, not have a TLDR attitude.

I didn't need to give you reasons why I don't like something you don't like. I was putting forward my opinion.

I think CF is an even bigger tool than Broncoman.

I've never seen someone hijack their own thread before after one pretty innocuous comment. Wow...just wow...

Maybe he just wants everyone to catch his drift...

I don't understand why you are being so aggressive. You posted it here to start a discussion. Since I posted saying I didn't like something you clearly like, have thrown all your toys out of the sandbox, and you're having a go at me for not liking it.

I know all about drifting. I know how to do it. I know how to set the cars up in such a way that it will allow the car to drift easily. I simply do not like it. What I do like, is that there are people who do like it, so they keep buying things from me.

This is my personal opinion. I am not putting it forward as fact, I am not attempting to say you are wrong in liking drifting, and I am not questioning if it should be called a sport or not.

I don't like the concept of drifting. Just like I don't like Baseball, or American Football. Just because I don't like them, doesn't mean I can't appreciate that they are very skilled in what they do.

Is there a reason you have to be so up tight about all of your opinions? It's ridiculous.

WHAT?!? you dont like american football? what the hell is wrong with you??? douche...

/sarcasm

Dafuq is up CF's arse?

Who knows, but judging from his attitude it would be smarter, better suited for comment and more experienced than any of us...

Real sportsmen...driving a car is not a sport and calling it one is offensive..amazing.I guess all those people at Bathurst at this moment would all agree, they are not watching a sport. They'd probably be offended if I called it a sport, right ? Casey Stoner is not a sportsman nor is Marcos Ambrose. Mark Webber is not a sportsman either. I better look up the definition of sport then.

It's about as much a sport as chess or video games are.

O No Coxy...you are a different case altogether. You are the boss and are allowed to hate whatever you like !!..Whereas nashy is a simple acolyte and subject to completely different rules lol !! I have played soccer and know dam well that you have too. Alright ,not an official game or under any organized structure but I know you have kicked a ball around. Even if you deny having played a bit of soccer with your friends I won't believe you and nor would most ! I hate soccer too, primarily because they are primadonnas and I like contact sports more.

Nice talking with you again !

Watch out we got a badass over here meme

Drifting is for drivers that can't cut it in real racing. Pointless activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• porouian
  • jarro65
  • Big Del
  • Manlyman
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • Skathen
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • azza.79
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.