Drop milford

Milf is the latest case of David Taylor syndrome. Amazing talent, zero desire. He just doesn't have the mental x factor needed to consistently tap into his talent as a footballer, and the Broncos have been paying him 1 million a season to deliver at best 6/10 performances for too long.

Take his money, snag Adam Reynolds and retain Dearden. Croft can go to reserve grade and sook his way to an early release. As for Milford, he will either swallow a massive pay cut at another struggling team like the Dogs, Manly or Drags, or he will **** off to Super League. My money is on the latter, unless Griffin shafts cockhead Norman to revive the Milf/Hunt partnership.

In case anyone thought my disdain for Milfords appalling tackling 'skills' was new here's a post from four years ago.
Screenshot 20210328 025049 Samsung Internet

I think Milf needs to be dropped to at least the bench to show 1) no one is “untouchable” and 2) bad performance = lower pecking order REGARDLESS of status/salary/experience.

It's already been said to the point of breathlessness, but he's got to go. Found the ball in his hands on one occasion and couldn't toss it away fast enough. He doesn't want to be here and we don't want him here, seems like a simple enough equation to me.

Needs to go. Give him to another club for free, just get the prick away from our club. He’s toxic
Id happily pay his entire salary to another club just to have the spare roster spot to sign someone else. If the other club is willing to take on anything more than minimum wage, what a bonus.

If you’re going to drop Milford you have to drop Turpin also. Both pedestrian.

Watching the footage of them all in the sheds after the game, every man there looks utterly miserable...Except Milford. He's just sitting there leaned back in his chair with an indifferent look on his face slurping on his water. he just does not give a ****. He has no passion for the jersey, no passion for the game anymore. He's a cooked goose.

Sam Walker making his debut this week, reminds me of everything that is wrong with Milf.

SWalker has had Cronk and Keary teaching him to step up to be a leader, as well as a footballer, these past couple of years.

Does anyone really think Milf would have done the same here? Milford doesn't have a leadership bone in his body.

Not to even mention the massive overs we pay Milf may have helped kept Walker here.

Watching the footage of them all in the sheds after the game, every man there looks utterly miserable...Except Milford. He's just sitting there leaned back in his chair with an indifferent look on his face slurping on his water. he just does not give a ****. He has no passion for the jersey, no passion for the game anymore. He's a cooked goose.
You just see what validates your opinion.

The poty reference was to everyone stating that he gave up as soon as he got his big contract which is false, Pies has destroyed him.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • RodF
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Spoon
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Mister Wright
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.