Drop milford

Are you a mod or just someone trying to act like you have power?
Ha ha...mod, how cute. Been a while since I've been in a war with moderators and site owners .......good times. 🙃

Eat a dick.... @Willow

A lot of talk about 5/8 but what about fullback (defence could be an issue)....
A spine of
1. Staggs
6. Dearden
7. Reynolds
9. Turpin

All of a sudden we have boosted a bit of cash into our spine and it has the ability to both control and add a spark to the contest

A lot of talk about 5/8 but what about fullback (defence could be an issue)....
A spine of
1. Staggs
6. Dearden
7. Reynolds
9. Turpin

All of a sudden we have boosted a bit of cash into our spine and it has the ability to both control and add a spark to the contest
I'd rather Dufty at 1 and keep Staggs at centre.

Disagree, I think we'll have a ton of money for next season. Look at the amount of stars the top teams have, we can easily afford 2 star signings and a couple of middle road ones like Dufty

especially if the reports are true and Milford won't be offered a new contract

Bird, Boyd,macca some serious cash to spend responsibly

not until the end of next season
He's not on big coin and his contract will make little difference. We will have quite some cash though without Milford, Bird and McCullough money. At least 1.7 million there. We should be able to pick up two high quality signings at least. There may even be more savings if a couple want to move on early like Croft and possibly Isaako. Perhaps even Lodge might get an offer if he can stay healthy.

Boyd? He's not even on the books for this year!! Wtfs he got to do with next year?
I personally think he’s not fully off the books, I’ve got nothing to back that up with though, just the fact our cap is in shambles and not all of it adds up.

Disagree, I think we'll have a ton of money for next season. Look at the amount of stars the top teams have, we can easily afford 2 star signings and a couple of middle road ones like Dufty
That’s if we don’t resign anyone

I personally think he’s not fully off the books, I’ve got nothing to back that up with though, just the fact our cap is in shambles and not all of it adds up.
Okay, I respect you think that. Something must point to it and we know with absolute certainty that Boyd didn't take up the player option so...what money could we be paying him?

I am sure we aren't paying him, well certainly not in a player sense at least. He may be earning something from a training perspective but that has no bearing on our salary cap.

Okay, I respect you think that. Something must point to it and we know with absolute certainty that Boyd didn't take up the player option so...what money could we be paying him?

I am sure we aren't paying him, well certainly not in a player sense at least. He may be earning something from a training perspective but that has no bearing on our salary cap.
You were right in calling me out last night, I’d had about a 1000 beers and was living in a fantasy world where I was hoping we had more cash coming off the books next year. 😆

You were right in calling me out last night, I’d had about a 1000 beers and was living in a fantasy world where I was hoping we had more cash coming off the books next year. 😆
Oh dear! That NEVER happens to me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍 Pretty sure I do that once or twice a year

Got to be the spine to aim for long term.
1.Farnworth
6.Staggs/Dearden
7.Reynolds
9.Turpin

Last edited:

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Aldo
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.