Drop Te'o

Discussion in 'State of Origin 2013' started by Nashy, May 30, 2013.

1. Charmamba

Charmamba Life is a Fantasy League

I'm sorry but what are you basing your crap from?

"He is a selfish motherfucker" and "Now Teo's character may also be the reason why people want him stood down because there's a good chance that he is guilty"

You can't just publicly bring someones character into question like this.

Huge, Porthoz and Dexter like this.
  2. Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads International Captain

Well the Police have asked the NRL to stop investigating Te'o while they are investigating him.

3. tkday

tkday Banned User

I can and I just did. I don't really know whether he's a selfish mother ********, you gotta stop taking me so seriously. My point still remains though, I doubt anyone would be calling for Cameron Smith to be stood down if he was in the same situation.

EDIT: Bypassing word filter

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
  4. tkday

tkday Banned User

Hmmm... hopefully we hear what the story is soon.

5. Charmamba

You're openly bringing the character of a guy who is under investigation into question and BHQ could be used in the court case if they felt the need (or it came that far). It's a public forum and what you say is open to anyone.. And stop bypassing the word filter, say **** and let the thing censor it.

6. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

If you don't know, then why bother saying that stuff? Saying your were 'joking' isn't much of an excuse.

7. vertigo

vertigo NRL Captain

I bet Te'o plays and scores a double just to spite the media, that would be lolworthy.

Porthoz and Charmamba like this.
  8. tkday

tkday Banned User

I said it because I think he is a selfish mother EDIT, I have no idea whether or not he really is, do any of us really know what they are like?

Bypassing Word Filter

9. Dexter

Dexter

Not to mention calling the girl a whore, I mean WTF

10. tkday

tkday Banned User

Also, you think the court would use our discussions on Toe's character in court? The frigging judge or jury will just laugh at them. I can just hear the judge "Some idiot called Teo a selfish mother EDIT: Bypassing word filter on a forum? That's evidence enough for me, well done guys, lets lock him up and throw away the key"

11. Broncojim

Broncojim NYC Player

I heard on the radio this morning that QLD were training as if Boyd and Teo wouldn't be playing so I'm pretty sure he will be stood down and Boyd won't recover from his injury!

12. Place your bets: "Ben Te'o has withdrawn from the Queensland team due to [insert fake injury here]".

subsbligh, LittleDavey83 and vertigo like this.
  13. Charmamba

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...lted-katie-lewis/story-e6frepbx-1226653677318
    He wasn't in camp, can't train like he is there if he isn't.

14. tkday

tkday Banned User

Maybe Boyd was questioned as well?

15. I like the "grilled" term used by the press, where most likely he just answered questions while having a cuppa and cookies... :laugh:

tkday likes this.
  16. Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads International Captain

Sounds like all the players involved will be questioned again

17. Charmamba

I got called in a few years back regarding an old mate who did something similar, Everyone sat around with cans of coke and lollies..

18. tkday

tkday Banned User

Hahahaha, gotta love it.

19. vertigo

vertigo NRL Captain

Most likely this - http://www.grilld.com.au/

Coxy likes this.
  20. Alec

Alec International Rep

It will be a distraction for him, even if the investigation is suspended for now. Like that even matters, it's still happening so it'll be in the back of his mind.
    He needs to stand down....and we can bring either a better (Papa) or a more important player (front rower) in too!

rnabokov likes this.