Drop Te'o

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
I'm with AP on this one. I think if it was Cameron Smith everyone would be ok with him playing and not being stood down, it's only because it's Teo and he is a selfish mother f@#$2@# that most people don't really care for. Now Teo's character may also be the reason why people want him stood down because there's a good chance that he is guilty, whereas if it was Cameron Smith most people would believe him over the whore. At the end of the day it doesn't change the fact that it should be innocent until proven guilty. Would Cameron Smith have stood down if he was in the same situation, I don't think he would have.
I'm sorry but what are you basing your crap from?

"He is a selfish motherfucker" and "Now Teo's character may also be the reason why people want him stood down because there's a good chance that he is guilty"

You can't just publicly bring someones character into question like this.

tkday

Banned User
I'm sorry but what are you basing your crap from?

"He is a selfish motherfucker" and "Now Teo's character may also be the reason why people want him stood down because there's a good chance that he is guilty"

You can't just publicly bring someones character into question like this.
I can and I just did. I don't really know whether he's a selfish mother ********, you gotta stop taking me so seriously. My point still remains though, I doubt anyone would be calling for Cameron Smith to be stood down if he was in the same situation.

EDIT: Bypassing word filter

Last edited by a moderator:

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
I can and I just did. I don't really know whether he's a selfish mother f@#$@#4, you gotta stop taking me so seriously. My point still remains though, I doubt anyone would be calling for Cameron Smith to be stood down if he was in the same situation.
You're openly bringing the character of a guy who is under investigation into question and BHQ could be used in the court case if they felt the need (or it came that far). It's a public forum and what you say is open to anyone.. And stop bypassing the word filter, say **** and let the thing censor it.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
I can and I just did. I don't really know whether he's a selfish mother f@#$@#4, you gotta stop taking me so seriously. My point still remains though, I doubt anyone would be calling for Cameron Smith to be stood down if he was in the same situation.
If you don't know, then why bother saying that stuff? Saying your were 'joking' isn't much of an excuse.

tkday

Banned User
If you don't know, then why bother saying that stuff? Saying your were 'joking' isn't much of an excuse.
I said it because I think he is a selfish mother EDIT, I have no idea whether or not he really is, do any of us really know what they are like?

Bypassing Word Filter

Dexter

NRL Captain
You're openly bringing the character of a guy who is under investigation into question and BHQ could be used in the court case if they felt the need (or it came that far). It's a public forum and what you say is open to anyone.. And stop bypassing the word filter, say **** and let the thing censor it.
Not to mention calling the girl a whore, I mean WTF

tkday

Banned User
Also, you think the court would use our discussions on Toe's character in court? The frigging judge or jury will just laugh at them. I can just hear the judge "Some idiot called Teo a selfish mother EDIT: Bypassing word filter on a forum? That's evidence enough for me, well done guys, lets lock him up and throw away the key"

Broncojim

NYC Player
I heard on the radio this morning that QLD were training as if Boyd and Teo wouldn't be playing so I'm pretty sure he will be stood down and Boyd won't recover from his injury!

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
I heard on the radio this morning that QLD were training as if Boyd and Teo wouldn't be playing so I'm pretty sure he will be stood down and Boyd won't recover from his injury!
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/police-grill-ben-teo-for-three-hours-over-allegations-he-assaulted-katie-lewis/story-e6frepbx-1226653677318
MAROONS star Ben Te'o was grilled by police for three hours today over assault claims before the NRL suspended their investigation into the matter.
The State of Origin forward left Maroons camp this morning, arriving at Ferny Grove police station at 8.30am and leaving shortly before noon.
He wasn't in camp, can't train like he is there if he isn't.

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
I like the "grilled" term used by the press, where most likely he just answered questions while having a cuppa and cookies... :laugh:
I got called in a few years back regarding an old mate who did something similar, Everyone sat around with cans of coke and lollies..

Alec

International Rep
It will be a distraction for him, even if the investigation is suspended for now. Like that even matters, it's still happening so it'll be in the back of his mind.
He needs to stand down....and we can bring either a better (Papa) or a more important player (front rower) in too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter