Drop Te'o

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Alright, he needs to be dropped right now, and a replacement needs to come in and take his spot. Surely this assault shit isn't helping the team prepare, and it must certainly be playing on his mind.

Thoughts?

Naw mate, you selected the team and now you'll have to stick with it.

Teo should step aside, dropping him might cause a bigger disruption but someone should have a quiet word and let him do it himself.

Teo should step aside, dropping him might cause a bigger disruption but someone should have a quiet word and let him do it himself.

Yeah agree. Be proactive about it.

Mal is stupid for having selected him in the first place IMO

He never should have been selected, which Ive said countless times.

Yep agree that he should step aside. Probs won't as it might be considered by some as an admission of guilt.

Agree. It was silly to select him in the first place. Too much on his mind, too much of a media circus surrounding him, too much of a distraction to the whole squad.

Yep agree that he should step aside. Probs won't as it might be considered by some as an admission of guilt.

He also won't step aside because IMO he is a selfish prick

Stepping aside would be a sign of guilt, If he isn't guilty he should have the right to play in a game he was selected for. If the rest of the team get distracted than that's on them not Te'o, they are professional league players and should act as such.

Stepping aside would be a sign of guilt, If he isn't guilty he should have the right to play in a game he was selected for. If the rest of the team get distracted than that's on them not Te'o, they are professional league players and should act as such.

Shit reason. One of their "brothers" could be in serious trouble. It's a distraction, professional or not.

The NRL integrity unit should have stood him down from all football until the matter is resolved. Just sack up and stand him down FFS.

Out of interest, what has changed everyone (or at least most peoples minds on this?) not having a go or anything but a day or to ago any suggestion of he should be stood down was met with he is entitled to be assumed innocent etc. whats changed?

Out of interest, what has changed everyone (or at least most peoples minds on this?) not having a go or anything but a day or to ago any suggestion of he should be stood down was met with he is entitled to be assumed innocent etc. whats changed?

She provided a statement, and police have re-opened the case.

I find the timing of all of this very suspicious, and as I said previously, given the circumstances, I give absolutely no credence to the Lewis woman!

Should Te'o have been picked? Probably not, if only to protect him and Qld from this distraction.

Should he be dropped now? I'm not sure. I don't think it will make any difference to the team, as whatever damage has already been done. Besides, it's not like the issue is going to go away.
I am also strongly against punishing someone who seems to be the victim of what appears to be a manipulative woman looking for a fast buck and a moment of fame.

I could be wrong, in which case throw the book at him if proven guilty, but at this point nothing makes me believe he's in he same boat as a Bird, Inglis or that scumbag Lui.

Him being dropped would make a difference tho porthoz, coz it would bring big papa in!!

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.