Drop Te'o

I like the "grilled" term used by the press, where most likely he just answered questions while having a cuppa and cookies... :laugh:

I like the "grilled" term used by the press, where most likely he just answered questions while having a cuppa and cookies... :laugh:

I got called in a few years back regarding an old mate who did something similar, Everyone sat around with cans of coke and lollies..

It will be a distraction for him, even if the investigation is suspended for now. Like that even matters, it's still happening so it'll be in the back of his mind.
He needs to stand down....and we can bring either a better (Papa) or a more important player (front rower) in too!

Ex-"Sydney" woman Ms Katie Lewis. aka .....drunken NSW mole. (moll)

Mal should have seen this coming. A Blues plant, to cause disruption.

Teo should never have been picked to begin with, which would have negated this obvious and desperate NSW ploy.

Yeah I read that he iced his hammy after training. I honestly didn't think they would do it unless the police came up with something. Looks like you might be right Coxy, although my bets are still on him playing.

If we (Qld) lose, who is offering odds on first journo to utter something something disrupted preparation?

I'd say:

Paul Kent $1.20
Slothfield $1.50
Massoud $1.85

There was never too much doubt on that one to be honest... Looks like the woman is an attention seeker with a grudge.

Glad he has his name cleared officially. I agree there was never anything to worry about.

Just proves the media is a disgrace for dragging their names through the dirt and damaging the NRL's reputation just to get a one off boost in the ratings.

Weedler is such an arsehole, he's still on her side.

I hope he gets sued by Te'o.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.