FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

I think this is where a DoF is handy, regardless of who your manager is, you have a nominated playing style/tactical approach and you buy players for that system.
We have a DOF... unfortunately the Glazers have used it as a job for mates and just promoted someone from within, with Darren Fletcher assisting him.

Basically just promoted whoever was Woodward's lackey to DOF given his impending departure

talksport-fergie.jpg

That moment was utterly genius camera work.

The juxtaposition on show with Kenny pissing himself after we see the miserly face of old whiskey nose. Brilliant.

That tackle by Pogba was no different to the one the grub made on Neves in the game against Wolves which he only got a yellow card for. No consistency.

United is a team of mercenaries grubs and scumbags, no wonder they crack whenever the pressure is on their shoulders

Not a Man U fan, (pre-Roman Chelsea fan)

But there’s this okay manager still available by the name Antonio Fucking Conte!!!!

Not sure why they haven’t pulled the trigger, Ole is clearly out of his depth, kind of reminded me of Lampard. As much as I hated seeing Frankie gone it had to happen,

Not a Man U fan, (pre-Roman Chelsea fan)

But there’s this okay manager still available by the name Antonio Fucking Conte!!!!

Not sure why they haven’t pulled the trigger, Ole is clearly out of his depth, kind of reminded me of Lampard. As much as I hated seeing Frankie gone it had to happen,

I think they have to consider somebody like him as he is out of work and could start straight away as he doesnt have a club.

i doubt they go conte, theyre stacked with overpaid mediocre wingers that need gametime, conte wouldnt utilise them as often. If they had sense theyd go after Potter

Man United need a tactician.

They need someone that can create a gameplan that's not pass it to Bruno or Ronaldo or bring on Greenwood if that fails.

their squad just isnt that good, compounded by schoolboy tactics of pass it to someone and see what happens

Also for **** sake Naby finally starts to live up to his transfer fee and we desperately needed him as our other attacking mid is out for the season. Pogba the dog does that.

trent occupies that half space on the right anyway, ox can progress the ball and provide some energy, hes a good enough distributor

trent occupies that half space on the right anyway, ox can progress the ball and provide some energy, hes a good enough distributor
I like ox off the bench for that bit of xfactor, hopefully it’s not a serious injury.

I like ox off the bench for that bit of xfactor, hopefully it’s not a serious injury.
who else have you guys even got, curtis hasnt hugely impressed me but i dont watch him enough

Man United need a tactician.

They need someone that can create a gameplan that's not pass it to Bruno or Ronaldo or bring on Greenwood if that fails.

Lopetegui for me is the one they need.

who else have you guys even got, curtis hasnt hugely impressed me but i dont watch him enough
that’s the problem with these untimely injuries, it was the one question mark at the start of the season and now it’s a full on problem.

Lopetegui for me is the one they need.

Zidane is apparently being looked at for the role.

I wouldn't mind giving him a crack. He was successful in his stint with Real Madrid and watching Real Madrid during that period, he knows how to get a side to play good football.

zidane would make me uneasy if i was a united fan, havent seen him steer an unsteady ship successfully in his career

Active Now

• jtupu17
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.