FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Most frustrating part of that game is that Arsenal didn't deserve a 3-1 win, they were rubbish themselves.

The scoreline isn't an accurate reflection of the game.

With Shaw, Varane, Martinez, Lindelof now all injured, unless they come back over international break we will be starting games with Maguire and Evans against Brighton and then Bayern away. Ridiculous.

Seems like Martinez and Lindelof will be back after the international break.

The thought of having Maguire and Evans as the CB pairing absolutely fucking terrifies me.

Anthony the latest alleged woman abuser at that club. I think United need to look into their players character a bit more.

Anthony the latest alleged woman abuser at that club. I think United need to look into their players character a bit more.
150 big ones on Sancho and Antony. United can never complain about not dropping the dough.

Good win for us. I thought TAA played well, dropping into CB to open up more passing lanes is a new tactic - leaves us less exposed as well. Hopefully his hamstring is good by the end of the international break.

Dom is such a sweet striker of the ball. Awesome technique.

Most frustrating part of that game is that Arsenal didn't deserve a 3-1 win, they were rubbish themselves.

The scoreline isn't an accurate reflection of the game.
That's the difference between the levels of the clubs right now. Arsenal can have an off day and still win. Scoreline was flattering but those are the results that keep points ticking along in a title race.

We will have to see if any of the others can turn their form around but right now I think there's a clear top 3 - City, Arsenal, Liverpool. Barring injuries I think it will stay that way and there will be a bit of a gap to 4th. All three squads will get tested with Europe but have a system that suits their back up players too. Undoubtedly one of Liverpool or Arsenal will drop off, just hard to say which one right now.

Of the rest, all of United, Villa, Chelsea and Newcastle have plenty to work on and could find themselves chasing from a long way back. I don't expect Brighton or West Ham to maintain their current results with mid-week fixtures.

Only really Tottenham stand out as looking to have a defined style of play that will get consistent results. With no Europe to worry about either they'd have to be the dark horse for top 5.

Wolves have started well, up 1-0 already.

We're playing atrociously. Dodgy yellow card for Mac Allister too.

Wolves should be 2-0 up here, just missed an absolute sitter.

How the **** did Nunez not score there?

Man United vs Brighton coming up soon.

I think United's unbeaten run at home is going to end today, and it's going to end badly.

Ooo that was a quality pass from Salah.

Good goal.

Wolves left 2 goals out there first half (minimum 1) and have paid for it.

Ooo if Hojlund connected with that, that was in.

Lol. Playing the best football we have all season and then concede that. Ridiculous

Get in Hojlund! Well done by Rashford

Hahaha ffs you can't write this shit

Active Now

• FaceOfMutiny
  • BruiserMk1
  • Stix
  • Rambstien
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.