FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

United need another goal here.

1 isn't going to be enough.

Fucking Evans again getting caught out in fucking la la land.

Thankfully it didn't lead to a goal.

85th minute and Ten Hag has only made one changed that was a forced one.

He finally makes a fucking change.

Amrabat on. Evans off.

Thank **** for that. Evans has been shit.

Last play.

Don't fucking concede here United.

Oh now we're giving handballs against Romero 😂

Ball from Macca and a class finish from Nunez gives us the lead.

Hopefully our shaky as **** defence can hold on.

FB IMG 1695623853618

Another three points for the Reds. :tallica:
One thing I've noticed consistently in the last handful games is how much fitter we are than the teams we're playing. Other than the Chelsea game, most teams have managed to match us for the first half.. then they get blown away from 60min onwards, like last night.

The options we have on the bench must be scary for opposing managers.

I think we'll continue to concede early goals but you can bank on us scoring at least two up the other end. Teams are going to be fearful of defending 1-0 leads against us.

I genuinely think it's going to take a team playing their best football for 90min to beat us. Keen for the Spurs game now with their form, should be a really good test for both teams.

That was a good win from Man United.

I don't know why Garnacho isn't getting more game time.

Let's keep the wins coming guys.

Napoli in a bit of shit.

Victor Osimhen is considering legal action over this video posted by Napoli and then deleted.

**** me dead, just watched our match.

Down to nine men and somehow nearly held on, only for an own-goal to be our undoing. Tragic.

Jota shouldn't have received his first yellow, but the challenge he put in for his second was utter stupidity.

Jones' red card could have gone either way, I thought he was unlucky. There was no malicious intent in his challenge, he slipped on the ball and the slow motion replay made it look a lot worse than it was.

Proud of the effort from the lads, and the balls on Jurgen to still try and nick a win.

Oh and apparently VAR did not mean to rule Diaz' goal offside? Fucking hell.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.