FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

I've just seen Arsenal's goal, that wouldn't have been a goal last season. They would have taken it back for the accidental handball from Saka in the assist.

Still think the handball rules are all stupid.

Especially the new rule they brought in this year where it's no longer handball if it's close range.

So basically put your arms out to make yourself big in close range encounters and you won't be pinged.

He kicks the ball away as the Brighton player is trying to kick the ball and gets kicked as a result and still whinges he's been booked.

Piss off.

How the **** did Havertz not score there?

Good result for Brighton.

It wasn't looking good for them. Rice send off changed the game and they come away with a point. Some wasted chances, but Arsenal also wasted some good chances as well. I would be happy with that result if I was a Brighton fan.

Not sure I agree with Amad being dropped.

So much faith being shown in Rashford again, hope he repays it tonight.

What a pass Joelinton.

Sets up Newcastle's second goal.

I don't really see a win here.

Liverpool have started the season in fine form and I don't think we're at a level yet where we can challenge them. Casemiro in the midfield scares me. How easily are Liverpool going to run through our midfield today? And we don't have much on that bench with the likes of Mount and Hojlund injured.

After the international break is when I expect us to start to find our feet.

3-1 to Liverpool.

We got lucky there.

What happened to us last week just happened to Liverpool.

But look at that. Our midfield is shit and Rashford isn't tracking back.

Go clean the camera lense TAA 😜

Really quick example of what can happen if we're sloppy in midfield

Active Now

• whykickamoocow
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.