FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Man United in the race to sign Moises Caicedo in the January transfer window. Reportedly told by Brighton they want $70 million for him.

I think he would be a good pick-up, we could use a couple more midfielders.

Man United reportedly chasing Memphis Depay in the January transfer window. They're on the lookout for a new striker since Ronaldo's exit.

Personally, I would prefer they sign Gakpo. He's younger and has a lot more upside than Depay. The transfer fee for Depay would be cheap, but his wage is not. He's currently on a reported figure of 200k a week and he may want a pay rise at Man United.

If Man United want a stop gap, he would be a decent option. He's come back from injury well, but out of Depay and Gakpo, they would be better off focusing on Gakpo.

Man United reportedly chasing Memphis Depay in the January transfer window. They're on the lookout for a new striker since Ronaldo's exit.

Personally, I would prefer they sign Gakpo. He's younger and has a lot more upside than Depay. The transfer fee for Depay would be cheap, but his wage is not. He's currently on a reported figure of 200k a week and he may want a pay rise at Man United.

If Man United want a stop gap, he would be a decent option. He's come back from injury well, but out of Depay and Gakpo, they would be better off focusing on Gakpo.

Gakpo isnt going to solve their striker issue, he is more of a wide attacker who likes to cut in from the left, Kind of the opposite to Sancho who did that on the right a lot for Dortmund. Not sure where that will leave Rashford unless they play him up front. It would give them a pretty electric front 3.

Gakpo isnt going to solve their striker issue, he is more of a wide attacker who likes to cut in from the left, Kind of the opposite to Sancho who did that on the right a lot for Dortmund. Not sure where that will leave Rashford unless they play him up front. It would give them a pretty electric front 3.

He alone wouldn't solve it, but from my understanding he's not the only striker they're chasing. He would however provide another quality attacking threat.

Rashford has been playing up front quite a bit this year and moving to the wing when Ronaldo came on, so I imagine they're going to continue with him up front, unless they recruit another striker, and have either Antony or Sancho on the other wing. Or they just might put Gakpo up front and move Rashford back to the wing.

Man United vs Burnley in the EFL Cup coming up on Kayo.

Garnacho named on the wing. Looking forward to seeing him play. He looks like he's going to be a good one in the future.

Jeez Garnacho, that was soft.

Should have hit it harder. That should have been a goal.

Holy ****.

That was nice. Wan-Bissaka with a wonderful cross and Eriksen finishes it off.

A couple of nervous moments from GK Dubravka, one of them he tried to punch the ball over the net but it wasn't a high enough and it would have been a goal had Casemiro not kicked it away.

Decent half from Man United. Their execution is a bit off and their passing isn't as fluent as it should be but they're still in control of this game.

What a run and what a strike from Rashford.

Completely bamboozled the defence.

Good win from Manchester United. They stay alive in the EFL Cup.

That should put them in good stead for the restart of the Premier League next Wednesday.

Gakpo off to the scousers.

Big win for Wolves. Didnt deserve it, but huge.

Manchester United in the race to sign Cody Gakpo in January, Liverpool have joined them.

Sign him, Ten Hag. **** off, Liverpool.

Giggle Smile GIF

What was the source for this when you originally posted it mate? One of the only times I've seen Gakpo to Liverpool mentioned prior to today's news.

Dirty scousers.

**** off Liverpool.

Surprised but I guess that means firmino is prob on the way out.

Still need some fucking mids

Good start to the resumption of the PL from Man United.

Rashford is continuing his good form, he had a great game. He's been the shining light for Man United this season.

1 point outside the Top 4.

Rashford's goal from the corner, that was lovely.

Gakpo confirmed to Liverpool. Hilarious the United fans are having a meltdown, plenty of them saying they didnt want him now anyway 😆

Active Now

• Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • jd87
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • Painin the Haas
  • winslow_wong
  • Lurker
  • Skathen
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Scorchie
  • Financeguy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Rah88
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.