FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Big game today! I look forward to reading your commentary about Arsenal's 4-0 win when I wake up 😉

Not quite 4-0, but Wan-Bissaka MOTM for you guys.

I would have preferred to have Maguire out there instead of him. That's how much he sucks right now lol. You just gotta laugh at how much he ***** up in defence.

Yes, the goalkeeper is expecting him to kick that ball and given he’s in an offside position it shouldn’t be something that the keeper needs to be worrying about, it clearly influenced how he played the situation.

I think if it were any other team you’d be agreeing that goal shouldn’t have stood.

I don't think what Edersen was or wasn't expecting qualifies as a physical component.

It’s not the first time a goal like that has been scored and given. Arsenal have had a couple over the years. Barca did it several times with Messi.

Not quite 4-0, but Wan-Bissaka MOTM for you guys.

I would have preferred to have Maguire out there instead of him. That's how much he sucks right now lol. You just gotta laugh at how much he ***** up in defence.
A great win! No one is catching us now!

A great win! No one is catching us now!
I admire your confidence in keeping our top of the ladder position.
I'm hoping Arteta can keep the guys fresh with a long way to go in a condensed season following the world cup.

I admire your confidence in keeping our top of the ladder position.
I'm hoping Arteta can keep the guys fresh with a long way to go in a condensed season following the world cup.
They should just tank every other competition and focus on winning the league.

They're already out of the Carabao Cup, Europa means nothing compared to winning the league and then they have City in the FA Cup.

Dropping out of the FA cup means City remain in 3 competitions, and they'll be desperate to win a champions league.

If Arsenal only have the league to play for then they're basically back to 1 game a week and can keep the squad fresh.... injuries would be the only thing to slow them down then

What a fucking goal from Rashford.

Good run, beating two defenders to score.

He's just on another level at the moment.

Shit attempt at goal from Antony.

Man United looking good, though.

He's a mile offside. That's no goal.

But what the **** was Lindelof doing there..

Fucking great save De Gea.

That was a nice strike.

Nottingham causing United some headaches with their counter attack.

Lindelof and Wan-Bissaka aren't looking great..

Eriksen mate.

Pull your fucking finger out.

That was a nice movement from United, but for ***** sake Antony how did you not score there?

One-on-one with the keeper...

Antony is trying but nothing just seems to be working for him lately.

Weghorst finally has his first goal!

But I think they will check this one..

Good first half from Man United.

Should have had more goals but taking a 2-0 lead into the break is still good.

Damn so close Eriksen.

Hits the crossbar.

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • Broncorob
  • leon.bott
  • broncoscope
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skathen
  • BRC088
  • porouian
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • whykickamoocow
  • broncomax
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.