FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Jeez how fucking lucky were Liverpool? That was a crazy finish.

Liverpool go 3-0 up in the first 15 minutes of the game, then Tottenham mount a comeback and equalise 3 minutes into injury time at the end of the game and then Liverpool score almost immediately after through Jota to win the game.

Don't you have a Man Utd forum you can post in when there's a match on? Not having a go, but you seem to just be talking to yourself in here whenever there's a match on.

Don't you have a Man Utd forum you can post in when there's a match on? Not having a go, but you seem to just be talking to yourself in here whenever there's a match on.

That doesn't worry me.

Difficult to explain why I do it, but I don't do it for the purpose of discussion with other people. I can't celebrate or vent frustration because I have to remain completely silent, hence the posting. It's just what I do, it's how I deal with the stress of the match.

Lol Chelsea.

Only half time and they're down 3-0. They had 4-5 defenders in the box for each of Arsenal's goals but Arsenal still found a way to score easily. They were like statues in defence.

This puts Arsenal back on top, but Man City still have two games in hand.

Chelsea's good start to the season is the only thing keeping them from relegation at the moment.

Surprising to see the Man City vs West Ham game still 0-0 at half time, especially with the possession Man City have had.

The crowd is dead silent.

Erling Haaland's goal against West Ham was a record breaking goal.

Most PL goals in a single season.

Hopefully Man United are switching on in this match.

Brighton at their home is not an easy game. Man United's away record against top 10 teams hasn't been good.

Oooo Antony!

You have to nail those.

Holy **** how did Brighton not score there?

**** we're going to lose De Gea to a head injury.

That shot went straight at his head with power.

Looks like he's going to play on.

He was dazed as ****.

Man United's defence looking shaky.

We're really missing Varane and Martinez.

Jesus christ Antony.

Two chances, both misses. You can't do that against this side.

Jesus Cas.

Free header in front of goal and goes over the post.

STOP BLOWING THESE FUCKING CHANCES.

The amount of one-on-one chances we've had with the keeper and we've failed to score.

That's not good enough.

That's been a decent first half.

Brighton have had more possession but Man United have looked more threatening and look more likely to score.

Hopefully they keep that up in the second half and get some goals.

I don't think Man United are winning this one.

Brighton getting more chances in this half. They're on top at the moment.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Astro
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • NSW stables
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.