FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Wayne Rooney left DC Utd and en route back to England.

Wonder what the odds are?
By lots of chatter on Birmingham City forum (Small Heath Alliance)that Rooney is on his way to us…… even though John Eustace had done a brilliant job and we currently sit 6thin the championship playing good football.

Great win over Man City.
Could have been more but the 3 points are invaluable.

Rival fans just have to love a win like that one for Man U.

Papers over the cracks and now United fans will have a couple weeks to reflect on how the ship is turning around.

Doesn't do much other than buy more time for ETH to stuff it up later. Love it, should give the guy a contract extension right now

They'll have another strong UEL campaign most likely, all will be forgiven.

For anyone interested in football doco's, the new Beckham one is pretty good.

The Figo Affair is also a good watch.

Still pissed about Figo to this day. That documentary just annoyed me. Probably good for non cules though lol.

Prime has a doco called Fever Pitch: The Rise of the Premier League.

Not a bad watch that one, either.

For anyone interested in football doco's, the new Beckham one is pretty good.

The Figo Affair is also a good watch.
Finished the Beckham doco last night, was very good.

Quite nostalgic watching footage from '99 and into the early 2000's. Seeing that Siemens Madrid kit brought back a lot of memories, I had that shirt. Figo, Raul, Guti, Beckham, Zidane, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Casillas...what a team.

Puts into perspective just how good he was that he wasn't out of place in that side.

Also loved that Simeone played the villain, he's one of my all time favourite players.

Watching all of these football doco's, it brings up the question in my mind about the best players ever to have never won a WC.

Cruyff, Beckham, Zico, Best, Ronaldo, Cantona, Bergkamp (maybe a little Dutch bias there) the list goes on. There's some great fucking players that have never won one.

By lots of chatter on Birmingham City forum (Small Heath Alliance)that Rooney is on his way to us…… even though John Eustace had done a brilliant job and we currently sit 6thin the championship playing good football.

Terrible to sack him. He's done a great job at Blues.

Glazers must be laughing their heads off. Getting a 25% cash injection and still keep control of the club. Said it from the start with this, they were never selling to the Saudi's and the bloke they are selling the 25% to just doesnt have the financial muscle for a club the size of United.

Not sure why Man United want an Arab owner when they already have one

...his name is Mo Salah.

Watching all of these football doco's, it brings up the question in my mind about the best players ever to have never won a WC.

Cruyff, Beckham, Zico, Best, Ronaldo, Cantona, Bergkamp (maybe a little Dutch bias there) the list goes on. There's some great fucking players that have never won one.
Ronaldo stands out on that list, his achievements put him clear.. as much as I dislike him. Talent wise he wouldn't make the shortlist but his application and discipline was phenomenal.

Of the rest its probably Peter Schmeichel. I can't think of many others who would make the All Time Greatest XI that haven't won a WC.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.