FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Arsenal were on fire that first 20min.

They blew Wolves away then took the foot off and cruised home. Wolves might be the most hot and cold side in the prem right now.

In other news Man Utd lost again. Newcastle have done surprisingly well the last few games considering who they have been missing. Big chance of top 4.

Arsenal were on fire that first 20min.

They blew Wolves away then took the foot off and cruised home. Wolves might be the most hot and cold side in the prem right now.

In other news Man Utd lost again. Newcastle have done surprisingly well the last few games considering who they have been missing. Big chance of top 4.
Yea Arsenal missed a few chances too. That 2nd goal was cool.

I've just watched our match from this morning on delay.

Oh my days.

This tickled me.

Lol Man City lost. But now I'm worried about Liverpool...

Lol Man City lost. But now I'm worried about Liverpool...

Not that surprising given their outs and AV's form this year.

I expect City to bounce back later on in the season. They time their run very well.

Another come from behind win for the mighty Reds! Belter from Harvey Elliott.

Tell ya what, Villa are absolutely flying. Wonder if they can keep it up.

I hope so, can’t rember being as excited to be a fan since about 1992…even my kids got up with me this morning at 4.20am to see if they could break their record.

If only they could play every game at Villa Park!

They have been excellent but i dont think i've seen them ever really play brilliantly. Even when they hammered Brighton they werent as dominant as the scoreline suggested, which is good for them because it in theory gives them a lot of room for improvement.

They have been excellent but i dont think i've seen them ever really play brilliantly. Even when they hammered Brighton they werent as dominant as the scoreline suggested, which is good for them because it in theory gives them a lot of room for improvement.
Did you see them against City?

Blew them off the park it should have been 3-0. That was the best they've looked imo and the stats said it all, most amount of shots conceded and least possession a Pep team has had in a very very long time.

Flukey win. 😠
Don't be like that. Arsenal have ridden their luck plenty this season. That sort of result has been coming.

Don't be like that. Arsenal have ridden their luck plenty this season. That sort of result has been coming.
lol I go for all my sporting teams similarly to how I go for the Broncos... I'm very biased.

We're the best, everyone else sux.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • LGH
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncoscope
  • KateBroncos1812
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Socnorb
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.