FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

That team...

Absolutely decimated by injury.

Started okay, but that was just way too easy.

No urgency from Casemiro to move the offside line forward, and Kai makes a mockery of Evans.

Well at least it goes down to the wire for city but for a while I have felt this scenario has allowed city to have a laser focus on what they need to do. Arsenal is basically assisting them not become complacent. Not even for a moment and that's when City's best players comes to life. Is it disappointing? absolutely but it is great to be back in the conversation again. Is there a glimmer with them playing spurs next? Doubt it. Spurs can still attack but their defence looks average. C'mon Ange!!

Started okay, but that was just way too easy.

No urgency from Casemiro to move the offside line forward, and Kai makes a mockery of Evans.

Martinez was fit, but Ten Hag wants him for the final so he decide not to play him.

We had a couple of main players that could have of played last night but Ten Hag decided against it.

Ten Hag didn’t want to risk Martinez, but he still had Kambwala who even as a rookie is a much better option than Casemiro.

We really miss Bruno. We have no creativity without him. I think if we had Bruno, we get a result in that game. Arsenal looked nervous and I thought we were moving the ball around well.

Martinez was fit, but Ten Hag wants him for the final so he decide not to play him.

Ten Hag didn’t want to risk Martinez, but he still had Kambwala who even as a rookie is a much better option than Casemiro.
Confirmed after the match Kambwala was not 100% fit/ready, definitely not to start or play extended mins.

Martinez after so long out, I can understand not being risked. He needs to play cup final.

Thought Amad again showed glimpses too. Garnacho was also positive most of the game, just another young player thats final ball/shot/decision needs to continue to improve.

Benjamin Sesko's manager was at Old Trafford for the game against Arsenal 👀

The doco 99 about United's treble season will premiere on Amazon Prime this Friday.

Very much looking forward to it. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Spurs have a lot to play for tonight.

With Villa only getting a draw against Liverpool, Spurs can still make top 4. They would have to beat City tonight for any chance of that.

Then they play Sheffield United while Villa play Crystal Palace who have been good since Glasner took over.

Ohhhh that was a nice chance for Spurs.

City giving the ball away quite a bit in this game.

Problem is Spurs aren't doing much with it.

Arsenal fans set off fireworks at 2AM outside a hotel they thought City were staying in.

Problem was, City had cancelled their booking and didn't travel until the morning of gameday...

And that's half time.

City look frustrated. They have been struggling to find a rhythm and have been quite wasteful. I think Spurs have been doing a good job containing the likes of Foden, Haalend, De Bruyne etc.

I think City will go on to win it. Fatigue will set in and Spurs don't really have any options on the bench that are going to come on and make a difference.

That was so poor from Spurs.

De Bruyne with all the time in the world to deliver the pass for Haaland.

Spurs had to score first.

City won't lose it now.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Astro
  • Jedhead
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.