FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Surely starting Hojlund and bringing on one of the young strikers would have been better than McTominay.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Surely starting Hojlund and bringing on one of the young strikers would have been better than McTominay.
Think he is trying something before cup final expecting us to have **** all ball.

Been horrid so far 😂

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Irony of spurs...

The fans cheered when city won, but if they had of tried, with Villa currently losing to Palace and them winning, they really could have got 4th. Happier for Arsenal not to win the title than play UCL.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
This is just rancid from United. Just end the fucking season already.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Amrabat played well the previous two games.

He's back to being shit now.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
WEST HAM WITH A LIFELINE, CMON HAMMERS

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
All we need is a West Ham FK within 25/30 yards and some Ward-Prowse magic.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Not sure how we managed to get a win after that first half, but we found a way. We at least end the PL season on a high.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
What an end to the season for Palace too. They have played some incredible football last few weeks.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

I don't think there's anything more Arsenal could have done.

They had the most wins in a single season in their history topping the record set by them in their unbeaten season with a better goal difference, had more points than United did in 10 of Ferguson's 13 title winning seasons and that still wasn't enough.

It's crazy.

No one is beating City unless they drop the ball big time which I can't see happening. They will continue getting stronger.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016

They had the most wins in a single season in their history topping the record set by them in their unbeaten season with a better goal difference, had more points than United did in 10 of Ferguson's title winning seasons and that still wasn't enough.

It's crazy.

No one is beating City unless they drop the ball big time which I can't see happening. They will continue getting stronger.
Whatever happened to those 100 charges they copped for breaking FFP rules 🤔🤔

Everton and other teams seem to be copping punishments as it goes, but City allowed to keep rolling on like nothing has happened

Ondi

Ondi

BRL Player
Apr 4, 2024
I'm actually okay with it. Arsenal have performed incredibly since the new year. What more can we ask? Hopefully they can sell well and add some key players to push hard again next season but we HAVE to sell WELL. We've never done so so it will be an interesting transfer window. Hang in there bud.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020

They had the most wins in a single season in their history topping the record set by them in their unbeaten season with a better goal difference, had more points than United did in 10 of Ferguson's 13 title winning seasons and that still wasn't enough.

It's crazy.

I'm actually okay with it. Arsenal have performed incredibly since the new year. What more can we ask? Hopefully they can sell well and add some key players to push hard again next season but we HAVE to sell WELL. We've never done so so it will be an interesting transfer window. Hang in there bud.

Just needed one more win lol. We got Broncos level close - which makes it worse.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • leon.bott
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.