PLAYER Ezra Mam

Campbell is off contract for 2026, as is Tyran Wishart but I believe Storm have an option for that year. Wishart is only on 350K so he would be an absolute dynamite signing for any club, very versatile and is on the up.
Lachlan lam also available after 25. if we are looking for a game managing half.

Gambling was Jordan`s crutch ...
Didn’t get in the way of him doing what it took to being the best, and bagging a shit tonne of trophies..
When he first rocked up to the bulls, most of the team had a shit mind set and was keen on partying, he declined that and focused on putting energy into trying win

That’s the difference..

if you can have fun in your spare time with what ever, and still maintain that drive and focus to be the best, then go for it..

All clubs are on the gear mate but the difference between the riff grubs and everyone else is the ***** have won 4 in a row . We’ve got divas who think they’re hot shit but they’re nothing but cold turds
Sure..
Have some fun, but make that secondary to winning the shit out of a tonne a premierships..
Get a coach and leadership group that can help keep the young fellas from getting lost in the ego bullshit

Sure..
Have some fun, but make that secondary to winning the shit out of a tonne a premierships..
Get a coach and leadership group that can help keep the young fellas from getting lost in the ego bullshit
You have the coach now in Madge. In terms of leadership, Reyno should be banging heads together keeping those young blokes in check. Not sure that is completely the case though or if sometimes he may act a bit too much like 'one of the boys' himself. Can't expect Carrigan and Hass to be the real leaders yet, as they are only pretty young and relatively inexperienced themselves.

This is where someone like Ben Hunt would make a world of difference and be worth his weight in gold. Cops a lot of criticism from Dragons fans, but he appears to be the ultimate professional and leads by example. Accepts nothing but 100% from himself and his team.

If you could grab him for next year ideally, but even in 2026 for a year or two until your young halfback is ready to go. His body also seems to be a LOT more durable than Reyno in that he is rarely injured. I don't think it matters if he plays 6, 7 or 9 for you. Just get him in the team for his influence alone..

He will be in a world of hurt financially if the drugs are confirmed.
No insurance for either car, damages, fines or contract torn up and potential personal injury damages.
Would not like to be him right now.

 Where the **** was he turning into on that road? Doesnt look like there was any driveways etc. Was he that off his head he couldn't see straight and just crossed onto incoming traffic. Not good.

I kinda wish i could just loan myself to another club as a fan for the next 12 - 24 months while all this shit blows over.

If the Broncos don't sack him it leads me to think that the players really do run the club. What a mess.

 Where the **** was he turning into on that road? Doesnt look like there was any driveways etc. Was he that off his head he couldn't see straight and just crossed onto incoming traffic. Not good.

He may have been on the phone. Who knows.

I'm all for giving anyone a second chance ... and it's not like he is a repeat offender, this is his first off-field incident.

unfortunately like your tactics on the field taking the moral high-ground for off-field incidents is doomed for failure on the field.

Zero tolerance doesn't work in the NRL, as the NRL don't back clubs stances. if we sack Mam, it'll take him about 5 minutes to find another club. advantage rival club!

give him a decent penalty (fines / suspension) but keep him out of the hands of our rivals. of course if he was a repeat offender or becomes a repeat offender, then that's a different story

Surely DD is on the phone to Hunts management. If we can land hunt for a reasonable amount you just cut wham bam off now. Even if we can’t signHunt, still cut Ezra loose. I’m sick of the brats in this squad.
Can’t wait for a couple of weeks, they won’t know what’s hit them when preseason starts.
Madge is one hard task master.

Ultimately only the club or people who know Ezra personally know for sure if this was a really dumb day in an otherwise good blokes life.

If he is a good fella,’works hard and is usually good for team culture and this is just an ugly one off incident, I have no issue with us holding onto him.

If he’s been lazy, toxic, entitled or any of those other words being thrown around then you’d let him go.

It’s hard to really say as an outsider

If it’s the former then it’s a great chance for someone like Madge to have some hard truths conversations with him and set new expectations.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Kev_Guz
  • Redfern_1980
  • Dexter
  • Justwin
  • bert_lifts
  • BrissyFan97
  • broncos4life
  • thenry
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.