PLAYER Ezra Mam

I wouldnt be confident that wont happen. We are coming off a horrible season where the players attitude's have been questioned. We seem to have a few primadonnas in the squad. Our cap needs fixing. Sacking Ezra could fix a couple of issues we have. Give us some money to spend, and send a message that behaving in the wrong way will cost you.
This is exactly right. If they don't sack ezra it will be an opportunity missed in correcting our cap but also the clubs culture.

once Reyno inevitably has his 6week+ injury we are cooked
4 halves for 2 positions should be fine. Its not like Ezra is going to stand up and run the show without Reyno anyway. Not sure we would be that much worse off than we are now.

once Reyno inevitably has his 6week+ injury we are cooked
Fck sake!
He's not gonna rip his bicep off the bone every time he plays . Maybe 2 -3 weeks out a cpl of times over the season is more realistic?

If he was unlicensed, with the F did the club let him have the sponsored car?

Refreshingly honest in many ways:
- Yes we do have some cultural problems, we are not going to shy away from that, one of the reasons Maguire has been bought in
- Ezra is a good young man but in this industry you need to grow up quick
- Is Ezra in danger of being sacked? - he used CEO speak but basically, yes
- The Broncs are still looking for a GM, so this will be in addition to Troy Thompson
- They have identified they need to make significant improvements across the club and are investing in it to improve across the board

Refreshingly honest in many ways:
- Yes we do have some cultural problems, we are not going to shy away from that, one of the reasons Maguire has been bought in
- Ezra is a good young man but in this industry you need to grow up quick
- Is Ezra in danger of being sacked? - he used CEO speak but basically, yes
- The Broncs are still looking for a GM, so this will be in addition to Troy Thompson
- They have identified they need to make significant improvements across the club and are investing in it to improve across the board
DD was on fire in that call. He's quite clearly in agreance with all of the chat in this forum over the year.

My favourite line:
- "we need to be performance lead, not lifestyle lead"

DD was on fire in that call. He's quite clearly in agreance with all of the chat in this forum over the year.

My favourite line:
- "we need to be performance lead, not lifestyle lead"
He always says the right things but we always seem to have preseason bullshit to endure. Changing to Maguire seems to be an educated decision, these players need a kick up the ass. It wasn't going to come from Kev.

He always says the right things but we always seem to have preseason bullshit to endure. Changing to Maguire seems to be an educated decision, these players need a kick up the ass. It wasn't going to come from Kev.

It isn't just Maguire though. He has already also bought in Thompson, has openly said Ezra is in danger of getting punted and openly said he is chasing a GM, something we have all been screaming out for. It seems to me like he is trying to make us a professional, modern club. It seems to me that this has been a long time coming and 2023 might have actually delayed it. This year might end up being looked back on as a blessing in disguise.

Active Now

• whykickamoocow
  • Hurrijo
  • RolledOates
  • Redfern_1980
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncs1459
  • Ondi
  • broncsgoat
  • Locky24
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.