PLAYER Ezra Mam

I have always assumed that any evidence must meet a standard, a chain of custody etc, to prove it didn't get tampered with. It's actually good to hear that this is not an issue in these cases. Sounds like the procedure is a lot less fiddly also.
Anyone around the criminal law arena of the '80's in Brisbane would know the name Bob Brewer. Much of the old Traffic Act and its descendants was written or amended as a consequence of his uncanny ability to get people off traffic charges.

Craddock

Screenshot 2024 10 21 at 08 04 55 Crash Mam crisis will define what Maguire stands for

He's not going to be sacked, not as a first time offender.

I wouldnt be confident that wont happen. We are coming off a horrible season where the players attitude's have been questioned. We seem to have a few primadonnas in the squad. Our cap needs fixing. Sacking Ezra could fix a couple of issues we have. Give us some money to spend, and send a message that behaving in the wrong way will cost you.

Reality is it will likely be 6 weeks 100k 50k suspended and drug and alcohol education

Reality is it will likely be 6 weeks 100k 50k suspended and drug and alcohol education
Not to mention all the $$ he is up for to repair the cars and pay damages. He is in a world of hurt financially.

I think probably it will be something like that unless we want to make an example of him and send out a message from the start of the Maguire era.

And as i said before, we could do a lot with Ezra's over inflated salary if we dispose of him.

I don't think he will be sacked because there is just no one else available, unless we can get Hunt immediately

Not to mention all the $$ he is up for to repair the cars and pay damages. He is in a world of hurt financially.

It is why at worst the threat of sacking needs to be serious. Even if he stays, he needs to understand how close he has come to potentially killing someone, ending up in prison and losing his financial security.

I don't think he will be sacked because there is just no one else available, unless we can get Hunt immediately

We have a few options i guess, but not on his level in terms of potential. Billy, Rogers and Madden, plus maybe even Black.

I think probably it will be something like that unless we want to make an example of him and send out a message from the start of the Maguire era.

And as i said before, we could do a lot with Ezra's over inflated salary if we dispose of him.
I'd like to see him do rides with paramedics so he can see first hand the end results of his dumb choices

No quotes about much in here but says the club is seriously considering sacking him. Again, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out and put it in an article.

In the Fox Sports article it says that club has the power to sack him, but he is unlikely to be shown to door.

The club and Madge won't want to sack Ezra but the charge laid by the QPS may leave them with no choice. Heck the NRL may leave them with no choice. Hopefully this situation is sorted fast so we can move on one way or another.

What's he been charged with?

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Xzei
  • Redfern_1980
  • Rambstien
  • Fatboy
  • Ondi
  • Jedhead
  • whykickamoocow
  • Justwin
  • mrslong
  • TimWhatley
  • HarryAllan7
  • teampjta
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  • KickHaas
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.