PLAYER Ezra Mam

He epitomises the general public's view of the team.
Blokes in this team have out of control egos that need pulling into line.
Time the NRL step in and put down some black and white penalties for this type of stuff.
Such as, if the club sacks him he can't play NRL for 2 years.
When it starts hurting the back pocket enough maybe they will honour the responsibility of signing huge contracts.

Time the NRL step in and put down some black and white penalties for this type of stuff.
When it starts hurting the back pocket enough maybe they will honour the responsibility of signing huge contracts.
Yeah agreed on all counts.

He'll be called into the boss's office Monday. We've got him For the next couple of days I'm guessing.

That’s the biggest problem that needs addressing. We sack him and another team picks him up on a lower salary coz he’s damaged goods and we now have to play against him. The NRL needs to ban all clubs from signing him if we decide to cancel his contract.

Blame Walters for that one.
So we give Ikin credit for every good recruitment decision at the time and blame walters for every bad one.

Who would have thought ezra Milford would have turned out to be a little ****.

It`s off season .
He is on holidays . If it was in season it would have a greater weight .

I am going to wait and hear the details before I pass judgement . Who knows? He may have swerved to miss a child playing on the road , not just drove on the wrong side of the road into another car . And judging by the damage to the vehicles it was a low speed accident .
RE the drug test . What evil drug was he on that caused this rampage ? lol .

Doesnt matter if you think a drug is evil or not. All that matters is the law and was it an illegal drug or not, and did he have enough of it in his system to affect his driving. If the answer is yes to either of the latter, he should be in trouble.

I've got no sympathy for anyone driving under the influence of anything. Nobody deserves to have family members killed or injured just because some fucking dickhead decides the law isnt for him or her.

If he is found guilty he should be immediately sacked. Can't get done for drug driving and crashing and keep your contract.

It's just a bonus he was signed to an insane contract and now we can back out of it. Sign Benny Hunt for 2 years with his money.

The NRL does need to stop players from being picked up by other clubs but that should have zero bearing on whether we keep him or not. If the second test and the investigation turns out poorly for Mam I hope he is sacked.

The NRL does need to stop players from being picked up by other clubs but that should have zero bearing on whether we keep him or not. If the second test and the investigation turns out poorly for Mam I hope he is sacked.

I think to a point, sacked players should be able to be picked up by other clubs providing they complete certain rehabilitation and education courses. I think though, it shouldnt be a quick process. i'd be inclined to say 2 years before you can play again so some of these numbskulls think a bit more about their actions.

if it was, I would have thought it would be widely reported in the media by now and I don't recall seeing it from any source other than randoms on the internet (and those sources are hardly reliable)

You only have to go to the Valley on the weekend to see them out and about.

In saying that, I don't mind if they party hard if they perform on the field.

I wouldn’t be against sacking him, this is only weeks after the Bali incident & he’s been rumoured to have been on a bad path for a while now by all accounts. The whole squad need to be sent a very blunt message.

Doesnt matter if you think a drug is evil or not.

Those ones that make you drive on the wrong side of the road ?
They must be evil though ?

The accident was near an intersection . If it turns out Mr Uber Driver was in the wrong what you gonna say then . The drugs made him more aware and helped avoid a much more serious accident ? LOL .

It would be great if they did, but can't really see it happening... if NRL ban a player because of this stuff then Union will jump in and clean up the scraps.

ESL usually respect the ban although NRL won't really care if they head over there anyway, but they won't want to give union any leg ups.

Active Now

• Stix
  • lynx000
  • winslow_wong
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • leish107
  • FACTHUNT
  • LGH
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • Fitzy
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • johnny plath
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.