PLAYER Ezra Mam

No link but a friend filled out the survey and was contacted by the club. The person he spoke to thanked him for the response and said 58% of people answered that way.
Also the Courier mail have been running that exact question in a survey and the reaction was North of 60% but that includes non Broncos fans.

CM survey below

What is Michael Maguire's biggest issue at the Broncos?​

Decision on the captaincy
1 %

Winning over the Old Boys
6 %

Addressing the rock star mentality
67 %

Improving the training standards
16 %

Salary cap/roster management
4 %

Football department shake-up
4 %

Other - tell us below in the comments
2 %
10856 votes
Shows how much media can drive the narrative.

A moron like bulldog says Reece shouldn't wear sunnies indoors and suddenly that's more important than training standards, roster management and the footy department

Daughter with fractured hip. (sure)

BS

They’ll be chucking mayo on it because they can see a pay day coming. This will cost Ezra a lot of money and possibly his career. Not surprised if he hasn’t reached out yet. He’s probably shitting himself about what’s gone on and what his future holds.

Shows how much media can drive the narrative.

A moron like bulldog says Reece shouldn't wear sunnies indoors and suddenly that's more important than training standards, roster management and the footy department
Isn't the Pimp Daddy stuff more a symptom - a red flag, if you like - of a club gone to seed, rather than cause?

I'd say his advice is coming from the Broncs lawyers. Dont' say anything that could make it worse.
Sure, it's a better look if he has contacted the injured parties and apaologised but they wouldn't want him saying anything.
He doesn't have to apologise......

He can simply make inquiries about their health. Seen to be doing the decent thing to do.....

Whos advising these *****? No wonder we're a shit show.

They’ll be chucking mayo on it because they can see a pay day coming. This will cost Ezra a lot of money and possibly his career. Not surprised if he hasn’t reached out yet. He’s probably shitting himself about what’s gone on and what his future holds.

It's not going to cost him his career.

There are players in the NRL that have done far worse and are playing. Matt Lodge one example.

Mam's lawyers will settle with the injured parties and all of this will blow over. In a years time a lot of people will have forgotten about it and moved on to be outraged at the next player that does something wrong.

Mam will get a suspension from driving, a big fine, maybe attend some classes on how drugs are bad and why you shouldn't drive under the influence and drive unlicensed etc and he'll cop some matches, as well. I would say about 4-5.

Litigation is certainly coming (my life is ruined.. etc. etc).

I must admit that I was pretty suss on the fractured hip claim given that she's comfortably sitting on that couch. A hairline fracture is still a fracture, I guess. But she's being lead by lawyers.

Active Now

• Dreaglor
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Bongo
  • Robboi_321
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • Financeguy
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • IceWorks
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Porthoz
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Gaz
  • Redfern_1980
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.