PLAYER Ezra Mam

If anything this incident may prove to be a blessing in disguise for the club and the fans. It's going to cost them a fortune in litigation, and as we all know money talks. Whether Mam gets flicked or not, Madge now has his license (At least HE has one) to walk into the dressing room and rip the paint off the walls.

"Right, this is the way things are going to be, either buy in or there's the door".

Sorry fellas, but I can't believe a few of the takes on here, i.e about her lawyering up, exaggerating the injuries etc. Come on, what if it were your wife and child. I'd bloody be lawyering up too if some reckless, drugged up footy player drove head on at me in their oversized yank tank and hit my car virtually head on! He's bloody lucky there were no serious injuries or worse. A vehicle of that size doesn't need to be going all that fast to cause significant damage to another vehicle, let alone the people inside it. Who are we to say f they are really traumatised or not?! Certainly not something I would have wanted my child to experience when they were that age.

I hope they throw the bloody book at him. Whatever anyone's take on this is, it is a terrible look for the club. And to those teammates of his who DO do right thing, they must be just about fed up with all the shenanigans as well I would think.

And yeah obviously they’re talking to a lawyer…

If anything this incident may prove to be a blessing in disguise for the club and the fans. It's going to cost them a fortune in litigation, and as we all know money talks. Whether Mam gets flicked or not, Madge now has his license (At least HE has one) to walk into the dressing room and rip the paint off the walls.

"Right, this is the way things are going to be, either buy in or there's the door".
He can yell as much as he likes but if all the Mam allegations are true (plus injuries now too) and he isn't fired then there isn't much to back that talk up.

Isn't the Pimp Daddy stuff more a symptom - a red flag, if you like - of a club gone to seed, rather than cause?
Hasn't hurt the panthers... Luai and co. still charge around with their giant boombox speaker... all the talk about arrogance and acting like dicks

Maguire can’t just come in and strip paint of the walls. He’s gotta get a relationship with the playing group and set the standard before that happens.

Rehab facility
Incoming mental health problem that he has hidden from the world coming up
It’s like a book these days
It’s been coming all season if the whispers are anything to go by. Late night partying and a big head. Off the rails with a big pay rise. There will be a mental health problem but it’s really his own doing. Poor choices will do that.

He would have been fired today if it was going to happen. Either the club are making him sweat or they are playing a little tune to the media.

Rehab facility
Incoming mental health problem that he has hidden from the world coming up
It’s like a book these days

Earlier in the year he was viciously racially abused.......

Perhaps he hasn't fully recovered from that horrific ordeal?

Litigation is certainly coming (my life is ruined.. etc. etc).

I must admit that I was pretty suss on the fractured hip claim given that she's comfortably sitting on that couch. A hairline fracture is still a fracture, I guess. But she's being lead by lawyers.
What do civil cases like this even work out being in Aus?

I know in Merica they be suing everyone, but they have to pay for medical care over there, so a lot of civil cases can be medical bills... and then they seemingly just make up numbers to represent mental damages.

Medicare pays for everything here, so that's out, unless it's an ongoing thing from the injury (physio, etc.), but I think there is a police charge when an action leads to a repetitive injury.

The car was the Uber drivers, but that will have a valuation.

Which means all that's left for her is psychological, but are civil cases here just handing out made up numbers like Murica or is it like Ezra you have to pay for 6 months with a psychiatrist.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jason Simmons
  • broncoscope
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Bronco bob
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jedhead
  • Griffo
  • Wild Horse
  • Xarr
  • Big Del
  • Maddy
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.