PLAYER Ezra Mam

Don't know if it's actually true or just damage control from his agent.

If it is true though, it's a real bad look. It suggests he's been on the gear for a looong time.

Not necessarily, I don't think it said he was undergoing drug rehabilitation. Maybe it's more mental problems being treated, who knows..

Don't know if it's actually true or just damage control from his agent.

If it is true though, it's a real bad look. It suggests he's been on the gear for a looong time.

Damage control. That's all it is.

It's the go-to for high profile people when they have been caught up in a scandal involving drugs. It's just damage control.

This is a freaking tragedy .... It's not that long ago that I remember seeing Ezra during indigenous round dressed in his traditional costume performing dances from his culture. I think there needs to be some hardcore tough love, he needs to get back in touch with his culture, his family, his heritage and recapture the pride and self-respect that we saw not that long ago. This is where guys like Pearl are invaluable. It grieves me that we saw a beautiful future tragically disappear in seconds when JYY broke his leg in the in-goal that night ... and here we have a similarly talented kid literally throwing his future away ... for nothing.

I’ve been pretty clear that I’m not vindicating what the **** said…

Just that Mamfords reaction speaks to his mental fortitude… crying because he got called a monkey is not an appropriate reaction for a professional football player…

This seasons performance and the post season events have vindicated my comments from earlier in the year… imo
Making a passionate stand against racism is always appropriate and using this incident to condemn that is a false equivalence and extremely petty behaviour.

Making a passionate stand against racism is always appropriate and using this incident to condemn that is a false equivalence and extremely petty behaviour.
Crying over hurt feelings doesn’t equal passion Peter

Standing up against racism not just on your behalf but for the entire Rugby League community does.

Especially in the face of public ridicule from ignorant individuals who can't see from outside of their own purview.

Standing up against racism not just on your behalf but for the entire Rugby League community does.

Especially in the face of public ridicule from ignorant individuals who can't see from outside of their own purview.
You’re conveniently ignoring the part where he cried..:

I would have been all for him getting up the bloke for being a ****… but he cried… not the reaction I want from one of our players… it’s soft.

I’ve cried before, and hard… a lot. But never for being called a name…

His mentality has filtered through to now, where he’s in rehab and probably won’t play for us again….

Purview is a mint word fwiw

It's not soft to make a passionate stand against racism and make sure the approrpriate sentences are handed out. It's an inclusive sport and it's brave to make a public stand.

I don't see tears as a sign of weakness, just passion and emotion which is to be expected when somebody goes beyond the pale.

Obviously Ezra deserves to get punished for this driving accident - he's extremely lucky that he didn't kill somebody. However, I support his stand against Spencer and will not tolerate racism.

Was there any difference between milfs worst season and what Ezra dished up this year?
Still getting Thurston vibes?
Yeah Ezra never reached 2018 Milford POTY levels. What a failure. But to answer your question, at his playing best, yes he does give me Thurston vibes. How long have you been waiting for this moment lol

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • leish107
  • RolledOates
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.