PLAYER Ezra Mam

It's not soft to make a passionate stand against racism and make sure the approrpriate sentences are handed out. It's an inclusive sport and it's brave to make a public stand.

I don't see tears as a sign of weakness, just passion and emotion which is to be expected when somebody goes beyond the pale.

Obviously Ezra deserves to get punished for this driving accident - he's extremely lucky that he didn't kill somebody. However, I support his stand against Spencer and will not tolerate racism.
Mate I agree with everything you’re saying but you are wasting your effort trying to make goat see the point. He just wants to make himself feel like a big man by saying things like men don’t cry and championing his anti-woke agenda. Of course as a white man he knows exactly how an indigenous person should feel and deal with racism.

Damage control. That's all it is.

It's the go-to for high profile people when they have been caught up in a scandal involving drugs. It's just damage control.
Although I agree it's just damage control, it'll be a really good idea for Ezra to actually get something out of the treatment. He fucken needs it.

We have to acknowledge our own anxieties as supporters. All we are worried about is letting Mam go then watching him go to another club on the cheap and suddenly becoming a world beater. We really need to stop caring so much about shit like that. We need to get our own backyard in order, and sometimes that requires letting go of some bad eggs.

If Ezra joins the Rorters or the Dolphins or wherever and suddenly he's on the straight and narrow and dominating his position, that is an indictment on our culture, which honestly wouldn't be a surprise to any of us.

You are correct ... If in fact Ezra is a bad egg.

If he is a good man that has lost his way then getting rid of him is the wrong course of action that could cause more problems than it solved. While we can't let him get off scot free, sacking would be the wrong option.

Sometimes good people do lose their way, as a club we should be helping them get back on track. The club will benefit I the long run

Damage control. That's all it is.

It's the go-to for high profile people when they have been caught up in a scandal involving drugs. It's just damage control.
It's all going to schedule. The charge will determine the length of any suspension, but by the time round one rolls around we'll have moved on from calling for blood and be defending him:

Litigation is certainly coming (my life is ruined.. etc. etc).

I must admit that I was pretty suss on the fractured hip claim given that she's comfortably sitting on that couch. A hairline fracture is still a fracture, I guess. But she's being lead by lawyers.
They deserve compensation. Ezra's insurance won't cover anything because he's unlicenced.

Drug use is fairly common in the young lads today. It wouldn't surprise me if 75% of our roster takes some form of drugs. Everyone at the club will know it too.

As we’ve seen Ezra and Walsh are besties. Whatever happens to Ezra will have quite a big impact on Walshy too. I’m certain DD is fully aware of it too.

Getting Ezra to checkin to rehab so soon sends the first message to the guys who were overdoing it and hopefully it sees the end of episodes like the Pat and Reyno Shitshow.

If Walshy is still playing with the nose beers it should be his giant wake up call too.

DD has the toughest period of his time at the club fast approaching. How he decides to resolve Ezra’s situation when the second test comes back will not only determine Ezra’s playing future it will determine the collective headspace of the team Madge starts his tenure with.

It‘s times like this that a group pact to get off the grog for a season to focus on winning a GF would be welcome. I’m sure it would not do any harm to supporting Ezra.

Rehab is both a good idea AND damage control.

Allows any questions to be kicked down the road until either the charges are laid, or he gets out of rehab. They bought themselves some space, and the time to let emotions cool - and having watched my wife do a module on HR and how to respond publicly to "bad news" from a large corporation's perspective, I can tell you, the Broncos could be reading from the text book.

Not that that's indicative of any else than best practice for corporate governance - it's just the way of the world.

Heard on the radio this morning a few things about Ezra
Apparently Ezra called the club and reported the incident between Carrigan and Reno at the start of the year because he was worried about it. Gone from choir boy to this in 10 months.
Has broken up with his partner this year.
Has wanted to reach out to the family but legally not aloud.
Probably won't be sack, Madge apparently wants to send him away and bring him back a man to play football - Dobbos words

And apparently Reynolds has tried to pull Walsh and Ezra into line but Carrigan has told him to leave them alone, which it's hard to believe but it could be true.

Just that Mamfords reaction speaks to his mental fortitude… crying because he got called a monkey is not an appropriate reaction for a professional football player…

And who appointed you the judge of such things ?

Getting Ezra to checkin to rehab so soon sends the first message to the guys who were overdoing it and hopefully it sees the end of episodes like the Pat and Reyno Shitshow.

There`s the thing .
Drugs might cause you to drive on the wrong side of the road . But alcohol will make you attack your friends and family .
Choose your poison . LOL .

There`s the thing .
Drugs might cause you to drive on the wrong side of the road . But alcohol will make you attack your friends and family .
Choose your poison . LOL .
So true that.

Heard on the radio this morning a few things about Ezra
Apparently Ezra called the club and reported the incident between Carrigan and Reno at the start of the year because he was worried about it. Gone from choir boy to this in 10 months.

So he's a fucken snitch as well...??

Yeah....he's gotta go.

robert de niro goodfellas GIF

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • teampjta
  • azza.79
  • Manofoneway
  • Johnny92
  • Gaz
  • upthebroncs
  • BruiserMk1
  • ChewThePhatt
  • phoenix
  • Redfern_1980
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • Financeguy
  • thenry
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.