Farking Broncos/Ticketek

I got three tickets today around 4.30 right up the back, pretty much everywhere except 2 top tiers are soldout, absolutely fantastic

I don't know how you guys got gold!!??? When did you buy? i brought at 7pm last night and 325 is the ebst I could get!

What is Maroon resticted view? LOL. I didn't know they had Maroon restricted?

Clintos said:
What is Maroon resticted view? LOL. I didn't know they had Maroon restricted?

That's another thing - Maroon is the second most expensive category. You'd think restricted view seats would automatically be the cheapest seats available!!!

I guess when all is said and done we can't complain too much. I just feel sorry for the many HUGE Warriors supporters who missed out on tix for their match - a 30,000 seat stadium which has been averaging about 12,000 all year sells out in 11 minutes! Ridiculous!

I just hope the Brisbane public changes their habits and makes a bit of noise for this one! 50,000-odd crammed into Suncorp for a sudden death semi final should be louuuudddddd!

The problem is Mick, these guys are all bandwagoners anyway, so we get 7-8000 regulars a week and 4000 or so casual fans a week. Perhaps if some of these people had faith and loved their team, they would purchase a season ticket and ENSURE they get first dibs on their seat come semi time. These people moaning over here at scalpers etc can kiss my ass, because they are the same people who were calling wooden spoon when the Warriors were sitting at 14th half way through the season.

Im not even a Warriors fan, and Ihave a season ticket. Thats how much Rugby League means to me.

But I would say, perhaps they should have looked at Eden Park as an alternative, though I know the Warriors are against this idea in general, and it is being updated which means it probably seats a similar number anyway. Annnd, Eden Park is a shit to get to, and a shit to watch footy at.

Sabu_2008 said:
The problem is Mick, these guys are all bandwagoners anyway, so we get 7-8000 regulars a week and 4000 or so casual fans a week. Perhaps if some of these people had faith and loved their team, they would purchase a season ticket and ENSURE they get first dibs on their seat come semi time. These people moaning over here at scalpers etc can kiss my ass, because they are the same people who were calling wooden spoon when the Warriors were sitting at 14th half way through the season.

Im not even a Warriors fan, and Ihave a season ticket. Thats how much Rugby League means to me.

But I would say, perhaps they should have looked at Eden Park as an alternative, though I know the Warriors are against this idea in general, and it is being updated which means it probably seats a similar number anyway. Annnd, Eden Park is a shit to get to, and a shit to watch footy at.

True, but I also know several people who live a fair way outside of Auckland. They can't justify getting full season tickets, like many people from the Gold Coast/Sunny Coast/Ipswich/Toowoomba who are Broncos fans. They'll bust their balls to attend 5-6 games all year, but can't get to the big'un. It must be incredibly freustrating for them.

Should be sold out by the end of the week. The Courier Mail is reporting only about 3000 left when they go on sale this morning.

True, but I also know several people who live a fair way outside of Auckland. They can't justify getting full season tickets, like many people from the Gold Coast/Sunny Coast/Ipswich/Toowoomba who are Broncos fans. They'll bust their balls to attend 5-6 games all year, but can't get to the big'un. It must be incredibly freustrating for them.

Its just one of those things unfortunately.

My mate tried to buy tickets today but there are only obstructed view tickets left so we are watching the game at a pub somewhere in Brissy. Missing this game could be a blessing if we make the final.

mick! said:
I guess when all is said and done we can't complain too much. I just feel sorry for the many HUGE Warriors supporters who missed out on tix for their match - a 30,000 seat stadium which has been averaging about 12,000 all year sells out in 11 minutes! Ridiculous!

I just hope the Brisbane public changes their habits and makes a bit of noise for this one! 50,000-odd crammed into Suncorp for a sudden death semi final should be louuuudddddd!

Big crowds at Suncorp on a Saturday night usually = LOUD!!!! I remember a Tri-Nations game at Suncorp a couple years back, it was comparable to an Origin match!!! It's gonna be a cracker icon_smile

What is this "obstructed viewing" sast they crap on about? Is that the far upper corners????

Hammo said:
What is this "obstructed viewing" sast they crap on about? Is that the far upper corners????

It's in the toilets. Might be a pole obstructing your view.

Jebadude said:
Hammo said:

Oh well, I'll still be able to see the replay.........

Jebadude said:
Hammo said:

LOLOL! [icon_lol1. May even be 3 poles obstructing your view from the toilet :P

Active Now

• mrslong
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • azza.79
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Maddy
  • Waynesaurus
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • lynx000
  • Dash
  • teampjta
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.