FC Barcelona thread

Ibra's touch was class, but i'm getting sick of Gymp creaming himself every week just because Zlatan does something. [icon_razz1

I've only seen it briefly, but the penalty he won for you was a little dramatic, don't you think? :mrgreen:

Coming from a supporter of Steven "I hate Divers" Gerrard you can't really criticise...

I just like the way Ibra is developing because it was a huge gamble to sign him for the cost, so far he is proving to be very useful and if he can start scoring in Europe more often I will call it an unreserved success.

Lol, what? Gerrard is a huge diver, i've never said he wasn't. He's terrible at disguising it as well. [icon_lol1.

I know you say that but he says he hates divers but is a huge one himself. So therefore by my brilliant logic you aren't allowed to criticise Ibra. Does that make sense? Even if it doesn't I am sticking by it.

The Gymp said:
I know you say that but he says he hates divers but is a huge one himself. So therefore by my brilliant logic you aren't allowed to criticise Ibra. Does that make sense? Even if it doesn't I am sticking by it.

Haha, FTR i wasn't criticising Ibra, Ibra is one of my favourite players!

I'd only give him a 5/10 for the dive though, his reverse three and a half somersault tuck wasn't quite up to scratch.

LOL! True enough, neither have anything on Cronaldo, man that guy gives me the shits.

or Dog-ba

Mascherano to Barca for 30m seems to be the latest rumour from the papers.

Barca just went up 1-0 at Bilbao, beautiful pass from Xavi sets Alves up for an easy finish. Xavi is by so far and away the best passer of a football I have ever seen the guy is an absolute genius.

im pretty sure i want to have sex with him

I do all the time, in my head.

Game finished 1-1 which isn't a terrible result travelling to Bilbao but to be up 1-0 in the last two league games and finish with two 1-1 draws is disappointing. Clasico next week, hopefully the team fires up and kicks it up a few gears because they will need to.

Any chance Ibra and Messi won't make it to El Classico.............. :P

Bilbao is fuckin hard to break down at home, not a bad result at all like you said.

good win for Barca, was sorta worried about UCL but it all worked out.

Yep all class, the first half was a clinic. Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets were superb in the middle of the field.

Cronaldo played 25 minutes today, raring to go for the Classico.

omg omg omg i cant wait.

what i can wait for is how tired im gonna be at work

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alves to Ibra, great ball, great finish. This might be the fastest paced football match I have ever seen the passing and pressing are so quick it is amazing either side is holding any possession. Barca have been on top but Real have certainly had a few moments.

Terrible red card given to Busquets, second yellow where he had his hand by his side. It was a free kick but a yellow particularly a second is a terrible decision. 25 minutes to go still 1-0.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Organix
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.