Finals Week 1 2020

Parra are looking excellent so far.

Wow Klein, how does this merkin still have a job

Gutho's defensive work there was incredible. Back to back try savers on total opposite sides of the field.

Eels are trash.

Two very very easy tries for Storm in a matter of minutes and now it's game over.

I thought you could tackle a player in the air if the ball has bounced?

Also fergo done.

How can players still be confused about this rule?

They rarely happen but it's a pretty well known rule.

Also fergo done.
That’s what I thought but it’s Klein.

another stupid inconsistency with the challenge. Even though storm got it wrong they shouldn’t be able to see a replay first.

Also fergo done.

You can. The penalty was for putting him in a dangerous position. He went above the horizontal.

Wow not a fan of Klein touching players so stop argy bargy

Why’s the glass in front of Bellamy so grimey lol

Watching the Storm tonight , Id like if Kevie went after Christian Welsh , he's off contract and is a real toiler. The Parra forwards running fast onto the ball making great yards and then hot potato that ball , is just great fundamentals to watch , just shows up how little effort , how unfit and just plain one up shit footy we've been playing .

I really hate how the NRL are just ignoring all the basics of the game, the Parra play the ball is a joke and was something I really noticed last night, 99% of the time they just roll the ball back from the hand and never actually place the ball and play it with the foot. I'm sure it is giving them a speed advantage in the play the ball.

Players are also not getting to their feet and are facing sideways and its all just let go.

These things are taught to juniors yet we've got the 'elite' competition who now just totally ignore it.

I really hate how the NRL are just ignoring all the basics of the game, the Parra play the ball is a joke and was something I really noticed last night, 99% of the time they just roll the ball back from the hand and never actually place the ball and play it with the foot. I'm sure it is giving them a speed advantage in the play the ball.

Players are also not getting to their feet and are facing sideways and its all just let go.

These things are taught to juniors yet we've got the 'elite' competition who now just totally ignore it.
yeah we got penalised a few times for the exact same shit..
How about the scrums last night....storm at times only had 4 in scrum!!! Its beyond a joke now....as much as we have regressed i think the game has regressed further ...if its not a broncs game im finding it harder to watch ..turned it off at half time last night 👎

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.