Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
If it were Mariner, I'd be on board. For Arthars, nope not at all. Oates is just plain and simply a better player. I do wonder whether Oates got injured again though last week, he was hobbled over a few times.

Mariner is to you, what Patty is to @Wolfie

If he ever goes missing, i'll be checking your basement

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Surely he’s carrying injury.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Oates must be really struggling with injury behind the scenes. It would explain him getting dropped and his underwhelming? performance last week.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Oates must be really struggling with injury behind the scenes. It would explain him getting dropped and his underwhelming? performance last week.

You could argue Arthars was underwhelming as well.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
Confirmation that we are playing Friday night.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
A trip down memory lane the last time we met at suncorp in the finals..

derp.png

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
If we can turn up and get this monkey off our back - it's likely to be Warriors in week 3 then the Panthers in the GF.

I like our chances against the Warriors - so the guys need to go HARD and get past this hurdle.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
If it were Mariner, I'd be on board. For Arthars, nope not at all. Oates is just plain and simply a better player. I do wonder whether Oates got injured again though last week, he was hobbled over a few times.
He looked gassed. Got through a lot of work, and 2nd game back from an injury which would have limited his running you'd assume.
Without mentioning how fast he was running, how was he underwhelming?

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
He looked gassed. Got through a lot of work, and 2nd game back from an injury which would have limited his running you'd assume.

Without mentioning how fast he was running, how was he underwhelming?
Oatsey's never been fast - but he simply looks unfit right now. He's not a shadow of himself in the form he was in last year.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
If we can turn up and get this monkey off our back - it's likely to be Warriors in week 3 then the Panthers in the GF.

I like our chances against the Warriors - so the guys need to go HARD and get past this hurdle.

100%, we sort out the Scum on Friday into another rest then blitz the Warriors and absolutely fucking pump a tired Penrith in the GF. It's on, let's fuckin gooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • Seibs
  • Galah
  • azza.79
  • Brocko
  • Behind enemy lines
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.