Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
Does anybody know when the members presale starts?

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
If you think that beating that Storm team with our full strength would mean anything and break any hoodoo then there is no possible way I can get behind any of that.
A win against Melbourne in any capacity would break that losing streak. Instead of going into a finals game with the fact we have not beat them in 8 years vs we beat them last week.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
They’re making fun of us on the Storms forum.
“The Broncos are $1.60 favourites been a long time since we were outsiders against anyone in a Qualifying Final, the Broncos fans are certainly confident & to be honest I’m not sure where they get their confidence from we have beaten them both times this year, won 14 in a row against them and haven’t lost at Suncorp to these guys since 2009, amazing when you trawl BroncosHQ forums how cocky they are about a win here, I think we have a huge mental advantage over them already we just need to show up and play our best game and we are more than capable of knocking them off and earning a weeks break.”
I've seen the 2nd forum that is hidden from public and 'off the record'

They're scared on that one.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
was talk on the abc of our game being moved to friday so there isnt a clash with the afl on sat in brisbane

Good. Two Brisbane home finals, if I was living there, I'd be going to both. GO THE BRONCS AND LIONS!

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
If anyone has a members code they aren't using it I might find a home for it......
I haven't 100% decided if I want to break my strict "no live Storm games" and go and watch them beat us again yet tho so yeah. I'm torn. Maybe I'll just let the fate decide and go into the general public sale. Problem is I'll be at work. Hmmmmmm.

Decisions.

They're obviously going to let us lead the match until 2 mins to go where something bad will happen like Reece Walsh spear tackles Papi and loses the match and then gets wiped out for the rest of the finals.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
They’re making fun of us on the Storms forum.
“The Broncos are $1.60 favourites been a long time since we were outsiders against anyone in a Qualifying Final, the Broncos fans are certainly confident & to be honest I’m not sure where they get their confidence from we have beaten them both times this year, won 14 in a row against them and haven’t lost at Suncorp to these guys since 2009, amazing when you trawl BroncosHQ forums how cocky they are about a win here, I think we have a huge mental advantage over them already we just need to show up and play our best game and we are more than capable of knocking them off and earning a weeks break.”

Ahhh, the arrogance of Storm 'fans'. Why wouldn't we be confident? Equal first to end the season, and I'm not sure how many times this year we even dipped below the top 4 and if we did, there's every chance it was due to all the bye rounds and free 2 points. That said, given the history between the 2 sides $1.60 for us is very short...it's a far more even contest than that.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Note: Riki joined the main group once they started.

Interchange currently:

Tyson Smoothy
Brendan Piakura
Corey Jensen
Kobe Hetherington.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Random side note: It is a bloody shame we lost that 2015 GF and the Oates try never gets shown in great GF moments, because that was an all time try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Brocko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bish
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • teampjta
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.