Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
I've got a lot of respect for the Storm based on their record against us but if we get an even share of luck and no referee fuckery, I think we win quite comfortably.

I just want the refs to rightfully ping those fuckers in the ruck and shooting off the line. Wouldn't mind a few forward passes called against Grant for once as well.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
It's all good. The more money Harry puts on the Storm, the greater our winning margin. He knows what he is doing.

He'd better.......

Angry Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Fridays I have to work back, and then pick up the girls from cheer at 9pm. So I normally get to see the first 20 minutes of the 8pm game and listen to the rest on the radio. Which is infinitely more nailbiting as, when anything happens, you hear the commentators' voices lift and the crown noise rise, but it takes a couple of anxious moments to register if it's a good or bad moment for your team. There have been a couple of close game this year that almost had me running off the road.

But I begged the wife to collect the girls tonight so I can watch it in front of the TV at home. I just have to keep reminding myself it's 7:30 though.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I hope Reynolds is in the refs ear all night from the get go, because you know Munster will be.
Need to get the ref seeing it our way from the start.

I will be so bummed out if this becomes a ref decided game.
I think i would rather lose legitimately to the Storm tonight (puke) than lose to atrocious officiating.

In fact, poor officiating might be what tips me over the edge and i disappear into the woods to live out my life as a hermit.
The biggest worry for me is losing one of Walsh, Mam, Reynolds, Carrigan or Staggs to injury/suspension. In that order, probably. Though they're all critical. Anyone else I think we can cover.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Does anyone need a ticket to the game tonight. I'll just charge you what I paid ($53)

section513
row 42
seat 41

unfortunately, i'm not in any condition to go and watch our boys belt the shit out of the Storm.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Fridays I have to work back, and then pick up the girls from cheer at 9pm. So I normally get to see the first 20 minutes of the 8pm game and listen to the rest on the radio. Which is infinitely more nailbiting as, when anything happens, you hear the commentators' voices lift and the crown noise rise, but it takes a couple of anxious moments to register if it's a good or bad moment for your team. There have been a couple of close game this year that almost had me running off the road.

But I begged the wife to collect the girls tonight so I can watch it in front of the TV at home. I just have to keep reminding myself it's 7:30 though.

I shall bombard you on messenger every 10mins from 7pm

Wild Horse

Wild Horse

NRL Player
Jan 26, 2017
I just put $250 on a Storm win - will fractionally ease the pain if we lose... Hopefully its a case of "Shut up and take my money" though.

This game is gonna be frikken huge. I actually think we can win. Our line up is just so stacked. So much up forward, so much strike out back. I hope if we win it's somehow a soul destroying loss for the Storm that they will never recover from. Imagine champaine football in the last 15 minutes by the Broncos - or something like that lol.

Cheers guys, enjoy the night!

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I just put $250 on a Storm win - will fractionally ease the pain if we lose... Hopefully its a case of "Shut up and take my money" though.

This game is gonna be frikken huge. I actually think we can win. Our line up is just so stacked. So much up forward, so much strike out back. I hope if we win it's somehow a soul destroying loss for the Storm that they will never recover from. Imagine champaine football in the last 15 minutes by the Broncos - or something like that lol.

Cheers guys, enjoy the night!

If you want to just give away your money, I'll give you my PayPal details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bish
  • LittleDavey
  • FACTHUNT
  • Skyblues87
  • Santa
  • Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  • broncoscope
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.