PRE-GAME [Finals Week 1, 2023] - Broncos v Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animated GIF

Might as well start now...

I don't think Papenhuyzen is the one that will worry us, last week he looked for someone faster than him in open field, years gone by he was the one tearing away. Can he bring something other than his pace? I don't think so, at least not currently.

Ive been here four years now, and this is the most united ive seen BHQ.

Its awesome.
You're right, I don't remember it being like this in 2015. But I have erased the later part of that season from my mind for some unknown reason.

SORRY EVERYONE, I could have sworn I saw it was 7:30 (@Harry Sack might be correct and I saw the coverage time), I do remember seeing it and thinking "oh it's not 8pm but maybe it's starting early because there is no 6pm game".

In general, yes. However the 2015 Finals game against the Roosters is, outside of Origin, the loudest game I've ever been to. The joint was heaving and it was coming from the home crowd. Was epic

Let's be fair though, most of that noise and heaving was my bowels. Pretty sure I had 3 dinners in the lead up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • PETERN
  • sooticus
  • Fozz
  • johnny plath
  • Alec
  • Behind enemy lines
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • thenry
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.