PRE-GAME [Finals Week 1, 2023] - Broncos v Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a sellout yet? Scream the house down at the game. We need this to be the loudest crowd ever to pump up the boys. My heart pounding just thinking about lol. This is the most excited I've been in anticipation for a game in years.

One of the biggest factors in any NRL game is the amount of noise the crowd makes. Unfortunately Lang Park crowds at broncos games are renowned pussy cats and let the ref away with murder.

They really need to bring their supporters' voice to the game tonight. They need to really want this win and their noise has to reflect that want.

In general, yes. However the 2015 Finals game against the Roosters is, outside of Origin, the loudest game I've ever been to. The joint was heaving and it was coming from the home crowd. Was epic

In general, yes. However the 2015 Finals game against the Roosters is, outside of Origin, the loudest game I've ever been to. The joint was heaving and it was coming from the home crowd. Was epic
Also helped that we won the game.
It was one of those nights where everything went right and we also got the bounce of the ball.
If tonight is like that we will be specials.

I expect a three week suspension for Staggs saying 'Our backing home' in the direction almost of the camera.
If he scores a try it won’t matter what he says no one will hear him over the roar of the crowd.

Also helped that we won the game.
It was one of those nights where everything went right and we also got the bounce of the ball.
If tonight is like that we will be specials.

What I mean is the place was heaving during the game.

Truly this feels like the night before Christmas as a kid.

Hopefully in the morning I get that feeling of getting that kookaburra cricket bat in 1996 without the sickness that I had on that very same morning.

Regardless of what happens tonight, I love youse all.

Congrats all, this is the longest pre-game thread on BHQ, and by some margin.

Truly this feels like the night before Christmas as a kid.

Hopefully in the morning I get that feeling of getting that kookaburra cricket bat in 1996 without the sickness that I had on that very same morning.

Regardless of what happens tonight, I love youse all.
I expect some drunken love posts later on.

So good. I remember from the 70th minute onwards everyone was cheering as loud as they could on their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• teampjta
  • thenry
  • Bucking Beads
  • john1420
  • Pablo
  • johnny plath
  • bb_gun
  • Stix
  • Skyblues87
  • phoenix
  • Volvo Driver
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.