Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
May aswell brew your own piss. Not dissimilar.
your own urine is better than the enemy's.

Heck I would even drink that mid strength weak shit from Great Northern before the Vaginal Backwash.

Who's buying tickets but doesn't have a code for the members pre-sale?

Who's buying tickets but doesn't have a code for the members pre-sale?
Not for this game but if we win and get prelims would really love a ticket for that.

Will definitely come to Brissy from Shitney for that.

When does the charge sheet come out for last night's game?

I don't think you can be bagging us too much. You're own fans are so unbearable that you prefer to spend time here with us, or is it just because your forums so depressing at the moment?
Na just the week to week NRL threads are more active because there is more of you two headed broncos supporters engaging.

Nightmare scenario is what I see unfolding.

We get Melboune. We beat Melbourne but it's a pyrrhic victory - Walsh and Reynolds or some hugely important players get injured and we basically limp out in week 3. Curse is broken but the season is ruined.

Nightmare scenario is what I see unfolding.

We get Melboune. We beat Melbourne but it's a pyrrhic victory - Walsh and Reynolds or some hugely important players get injured and we basically limp out in week 3. Curse is broken but the season is ruined.
Geez man. I find myself starting to agree with JayPee🤣🤣. Some of us are nervous and scared...!
We'll be fine. Every team goes through losing players etc. Get our players back and we'll have red hot crack at the title, against anyone.
Against Cows in TSV, who had a lot play for, we were missing our 7. Won comfortably.
Against Parra, who had to win to stay in contention. Put 50 on.
Against Canberra, who needed to win. Won comfortably. Without Carrigan or Reynolds.
We're as good a shot as any team this year.

I think all of us have ptsd regarding Melbourne. How can you not lol.

Any other team and I think we'd be fine. Melbourne just **** us on the reg regardless of form, players, time of the year. Hard not to be somewhat apprehensive as a fan.

If I was a player tho, I'd definitely have a different mentality.

I'd go:

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Flegler
16. Hetherington
17. Palasia
Arthars for Oates and I`m happy .

Arthars for Oates and I`m happy .

Yes I have to admit I thought about this last night, didn’t like a lot from Oates last night.

I'm convinced Oatsy was saving himself and not showing any watching coach too much. When even his own fans are starting to write him off I think he's doing a good job of disguising his threat. I hope to god they do bomb to his wing. I'd much rather him catching it than Selwyn (has the game started yet? ) Cobbo. Oatsy's carries from the back will improve ten-fold when they are needed and they are far more dangerous than any of our back 5.

Cut the guy some slack ffs, he's been plagued with bad luck all year. The smashed jaw was none of his doing and the culprit walked away (as usual) unscathed.

I'm convinced Oatsy was saving himself and not showing any watching coach too much. When even his own fans are starting to write him off I think he's doing a good job of disguising his threat. I hope to god they do bomb to his wing. I'd much rather him catching it than Selwyn (has the game started yet? ) Cobbo. Oatsy's carries from the back will improve ten-fold when they are needed and they are far more dangerous than any of our back 5.

Cut the guy some slack ffs, he's been plagued with bad luck all year. The smashed jaw was none of his doing and the culprit walked away (as usual) unscathed.

Absolutely! If we were talking about swapping Oates for Mariner, I am listening but he's injured so isn't going to happen. Swapping him for Arthars is stupid talk. Oates will be an absolute weapon for us in the A team. He was heavily marked last night and still made a mountain of metres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.