Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_6635.jpeg
    IMG_6635.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 35
SORRY EVERYONE, I could have sworn I saw it was 7:30 ( Harry Sack Harry Sack might be correct and I saw the coverage time), I do remember seeing it and thinking "oh it's not 8pm but maybe it's starting early because there is no 6pm game".
If there wasn't so much love in here at the moment, you might have gotten torn apart for this. All is forgiven.

I think the build up and the pressure to beat the hoodoo is so intense when the boys make it to the GF the pressure will not be half as much.

Having little to no finals experience with most of the guys this is exactly what we need to start the finals series off. Could not have asked for anything better. Broncos by 22.

DO IT!!!!!

I'll say it again.
I've thoroughly enjoyed watching the Broncs this year the whole team has had a big dig and that is so much more than I can say for what happened under Siebold.
I don't really care what happens from here
AS LONG AS WE BEAT MELBOURNE!
That would go a long way to wiping the dirty taste from my mouth lingering from 2015.

I don't think Papenhuyzen is the one that will worry us, last week he looked for someone faster than him in open field, years gone by he was the one tearing away. Can he bring something other than his pace? I don't think so, at least not currently.
Definitely agree and the week before when he came off the bench he seemed to look abit lost like didn't know who to follow and run off.

if ya bored watch the rd 4 nrl mini against the dolphins

Extended bench down to Taupau and Oates...I wonder if there might be a late change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.